Post Concert with Taehyung (Part 1)

The steam from the scorching shower you just took makes the remaining water droplets run faster down your body. As you get out wrapping the towel around you, you walk towards the mirror and notice there's writing on it. Tae drew hearts along with "hurry baby I miss you." You let out a giggle and feel your chest get tight from how cute he is. Your heart literally beats so hard because you can't believe how in love you are with this man. Just as your lost in sweet thought, you hear the bathroom door open after a little knock.

Tae makes a sour face as the steam hits his face coming in waving it away as he gets closer to you. "Honey, don't you think the water might of been a little too hot?" He smirks as he wraps his arms around your waist and hugs you from behind. He pulls you close to his chest and brings his head around to give you a sweet kiss on the cheek. You look into the mirror and see this beautiful man clinging to you from behind. You admire how he towers over behind you and you let out a big smile. He looks up at the mirror, and sees you smile and gets cheesy and tells you; "Who gave you permission to smile so adorably? Your boyfriend's heart is hurting from how hard its beating you know?" You laugh and look at him through the mirror "How can you possibly make me cringe and make my heart flutter like crazy at the same time huh?" you tell him with the biggest smile on your face, admiring how his dark hair falls right on his eyebrows and his scent feels like its engulfing you more than his arms. The way the lining of his lips while he's smiling at you is so perfect compliments how his chin is resting on your cheek and moves to the top of your head. He suddenly tightens his arms around you while admiring you through the mirror and starts to slowly sway from side to side. "Babe my hair is still wet, I don't wanna ruin your shirt." you tell him while watching his grin get slightly bigger.

He looks at you and says "hey, I couldn't care less about that right now . But if it makes you feel better.."His voice trails off and he lets you go. The second you leave his embrace your body immediately misses him. Tae grabs the sides of his shirt and pulls it over his head. You slightly gasp "excuse me, Kim Taehyung what are you doing?" And start to giggle. "You didn't want me to ruin my shirt, heres the best and only solution." He smirks at you while throwing his shirt on the counter. You think this is a perfect opportunity to tease him. You change your expression and point at his bare chest.

"Hey, what's that? When did you get that mark it wasn't there-" as soon as he looks down you shoot your finger up to his face dragging it past his lips and nose. He makes a face clenching his jaw, and then smirks at you. "Oh so you wanna play?" You jump on your tippy toes and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Play with me Tae" His face brightens up and he immediately grabs you and picks you up from the back. "Let's play." He says as he's carrying you out of the bathroom. You can't help but laugh as he struggles behind you carrying you with his arms around your waist. He's laughing with you as he drops you at the bed. As soon as he lays you down, he hovers over you. His lengthy black hair still slightly covering his brows and is now hovering over your eyes. His immediate strong eye contact makes you so shy and you look away. One of his huge hands reaches for your face and brings it back up. "No. Look at me." You get shy but don't look away, and smile instead. He smirks and tells you "I love when you smile." The feeling in your stomach makes your heart so tight, like right before it explodes. Your hands reach up to the back of his neck and run through his hair. "You know what I love?" You say with a big smile.

He smirks and follows your question "What do you love baby?" You slightly tighten your grip on his hair and shift your body even closer underneath him. Looking into his eyes with every bit of confidence, you take out one of your hands and with your fingers, you start tracing the outline of his still lips. "I love this moment... I love this hair..." you say as you run your hands through and out of his beautifully permed fluffy dark locks. You continue, ".. these eyes.. " the way he's looking at you right now could make your knees give in and body fold if you were standing up. "..these lips... " you say as you slowly run your thumb over his bottom lip. "But my absolute most favorite thing that I've been so blessed to have.." you move your hand to his chest,"this golden heart... I love you." He almost didn't let you finish when he immediately pushes his lips onto yours and kisses you ever so sweetly. His kisses are sensual, firm. They move so rhythmically that instead of listening to the most beautiful song in the world, you feel it. His lips are so soft it makes you question if the moment is even real. He shifts to his elbows and brings one hand to your face and takes a handful of your cheek. His hands are so big, that if he put both hands on each side of your face, it would disappear. His hand travels from your cheek and one of his fingers starts tracing over your jaw, then travels down your neck. He stops there and opens up his hand, taking in the side of your neck with his hand. He starts to choke you very very lightly as the kiss gets deeper, and your grip on him tightens. He starts to kiss you even slower and with each slow kiss, he strays from your lips and gives you a string of kisses along your jaw. He travels down your neck and brings down the towel ever so slightly.

Only enough to uncover a deeper part of your breast. He makes sure not to completely uncover you. His kisses continue to travel further and further down. He finally gets to where he wants. Tae looks up at you and smirks. He then starts to very gently suck on that part of your skin. He tries to soothe the bruising with small kisses in between his small bites. He's satisfied with the hickey he left and gives it one last kiss. He travels back up, and under his breath his scoffs "Mine." The feeling you have is pure butterflies and you feel your heart definitely about to burst. Tae reaches your lips, and his kisses get even slower. He stops and starts kissing you all over your face.

At this point you start giggling as he's kissing you and all you think about is how euphoric this moment is. You grab his face, your hands full of his cheeks and start attacking him back with kisses. You both just bask in each others energy and you'll never be able to compare it with any other feeling. As you're lost in this moment, mesmerized at how beautiful he his you can't believe this is real life. You two suddenly get snapped out of your bubble when you hear a knock at the door.