Post Concert with Taehyung (Part 2)

"Taehyung!! Open up!" It's Jungkook. "Go away, im busy!" He yells back. "What do you mean you're busy? We're bored play with us!" Jimin shouts as he knocks even harder. "I'm busy, just come back later!" "I thought Y/N was coming? Are you getting ready before she comes?" Jungkook yells. "Or is she already here? Is that why your busy? Y/N !! Hiii! Say Hi if you're in there!" Jimin yells as he laughs. Jungkook shocked and instigating "Hyung! A man and woman shouldn't be in a hotel room alone! Hyuuungg!" You start laughing and Taehyung immediately brings a hand to your mouth. "I heard her! I heard her!" Jimins yells. You look at Tae and just nod and uncovers your mouth. "Its okay guys, I just got here!"

You yell back at them. Jungkook keeps insisting to come in. "Hyung! Y/N! lets hang out!" You can hear Jimin shoving him while he scolds him. "Ya! Don't you see they're having time together lets come back later." Jungkook and Jimin start to argue but eventually come to the agreement to leave. "Hyung! We'll be back okay? Don't be too mischievous!" Jungkook yells. "Okay, don't worry! We'll hang out later!" You yell back. "Okay, Taehyung be careful! BE CAREFUL. OKAY?" Jimin emphasizes and starts to laugh when you hear Jungkook hitting him on his arm. Tae is so fed up at this point. "Okay okay, go away!"

Jimin and Jungkook start laughing and joking around as they finally leave. Tae drops into your chest and lets out a deep breath and you start to laugh. You quickly get up from the bed and head to the bathroom. Tae immediately looks up at you leaving and pouts. "Where are you going?" You put up your index finger. "Just a second." You go into the bathroom for the shirt Tae was wearing. You hang up the towel and immediately grab the shirt he took off earlier and pull it over your head. It was an already oversized flowy shirt he had tucked into his pants, so it fit you perfectly big. It went right above your knees, mid-thighs.

Before walking back out, you poke your head out and see Tae now checking his phone. Before he looks up you run towards him and jump onto his lap. His eyes go wide when he sees you in his shirt. He smiles so big and immediately wraps his arms around you again. "What is this? How am I supposed to live when you give me a heart attack every time you act this cute seriously." You laugh and enjoy his warm embrace. "If you only you knew how much of a hard time you give me being that handsome. You almost make my heart burst Kim Taehyung, so were even." He laughs and hugs you tighter. You both stay there cuddling and talking for hours. As you're telling him about an encounter you had when you were on your way to him one day, he suddenly starts to doze off. His light breathing almost sounds like purring and your heart tightens again. You stare at him sleeping so peacefully, he really is an angel.

While watching him you bring a hand to his face and move his long black hair to uncover his forehead. You notice everything you two have been through, all of the things Tae has done for you when your world was falling apart. He saved you. His words, his company, his light, personality, care, tenacity, and warmth have all been there when you needed it the most and now are what you'll never be able to live without. Under your breath you let out your feelings. "Kim Taehyung. What have you done to me? I love you so much it hurts.. I just wanted to let you know.. that you're mine. This is forever.. okay?" You let out a breath as you keep stroking his hair.

You turn back around to get into a position to sleep and he suddenly pulls you closer and tightens his arms around you. You realize he was awake the whole time, and you don't know if you wanted him to hear your confession. Letting out a long breath, Taehyung says "Forever. Don't worry. I love you so much." He kisses you on the cheek and drifts back to sleep. You lay your head on his arm and drift away slowly, with Kim Taehyung in your head, in your heart, and literally with you.. Forever.