bakudeku part 1/?

Bakugos pov

Me and deku have been dating for two and a half months and I was thinking of telling him that I'm a little when we hang out later.

•later• still bakugos pov

Izu said he was on his way to my dorm and I felt really scared about telling him. A few minutes later I here a knock on my door and I was instantly more nervous. I opened the door and saw my handsome boyfriend and I gave him a hug. sadly he noticed that something was on my mind." Baby are you ok?" He asked me with a small smile."y-yea im ok izu" I quietly answered back. "No your not what's on your mind bubs" he said as he pulled me to my bed and closed the door. I slowly started to tear up " I-i c-cant tell you or you'll leave me like everyone else ive told this to" I said quietly starting to tear up and cry more. " Awh no baby I won't I promise I'll love you forever no  matter what" he said kissing the side of my head. "You promise?"  "Of course baby I love you so so Soo much  nothing could you with such kindness and love I started to slip. "I-im a li- I can't say it" I said as I started to ball my eyes out." Shhhh kat it's ok shh your alright, is it something you  can show me, do u want to show me instead would that be easier?" He asked again full of love and kindness "y-yea b-but close your e-eyes please"  "ok sweetheart" ughh he's slowly making me slip this isn't good. I walked to my closet where I kept my little space stuff and made sure midroya had his eyes closed all the way. I walked back over to him once I grabbed my paci and sippy cup.    "There" I said as I put it on the bed in front of him and covered my face in embarrassement and sat on the bed as well. I didn't hear him say anything and thought the worst. I started to cry and say " i-im sorry I s-shouldnt have told you this I'm sorry you ca-" I was going to finch but he pulled me into a hug. "Shhhh no baby shh you have it all wrong shh, I was just thinking of what's this is called because I forgot the name of it, shh I love you and support you it's ok"  I was crying more but this time out of happiness."w-wait you accept me and still love me, why it's a weird thing" "no it's not baby and yes I still love u and accept u." I was so happy right now and I had the BIGGEST smile ever. I moved over and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek "thank you" I wisperd in his ear. "No problem baby boy" he quickly answered and put my paci in my mouth. I blushed and hid my face in his neck as he rubbed my back and chuckled to himself. I started to slip more into head space so I quietly wined and held onto his neck tighter. "What's wrong baby" " i-im slipping i-into my headspace" "thats ok bubs what age do u feel like?" "O-one or two is usually h-how old I'll go too" "ok baby you can slip if u want to I'll take care of you ok" " o-ok thank you izu I love you very much" " awh its ok and I love u to kacchan very much" he said and kissed my head. "C-can I call you d-d-daddy please" "of course pumpkin, do u want me to be ur daddy?" "Y-yes please d-daddy" " ok sweetheart do u want to slip now" "yea" "ok but can you tell me where ur stuff Is and other stuff I need to know about ur headspace" "ok my stuff is in the closet on the bottom right and um I'm genderfluid  in headspace and I like cuddles, the o-other thing you need to know is i-in the box" "ok thank you my little princess" I blushed at the name but nodded. Deku picked me up and took  me with him to the closet and grabbed the box that was a little bit bigger than a shoe box. Deku grabbed the box and took it to bed and opened it.

Deku pov

I opened the box and took out the thing that we're in it. There was a couple pacifiers, a few sippy cups, two small stuffies, and at the bottom there were some dippers. When I got to the bottom kacchan hid his head in my neck and tightened his grip on my neck and shoulders. "It's ok sweetheart I don't mind them, do u want one on?" I asked in a calm voice.  "I-i don't k-know" "ok bubs can u let me know when u know" I said as I rubbed his back and kissed his head. "Ok" he said quietly. "Do u want ur paci and if u want I can go get some juice and put it in ur sippy cup for u" "n-no daddy stay" "shh it's alright I'll be back in 5  minutes or u can come with me" " ok but I don't want to leave my paci or walk" he said with a pout. "U don't need to leave it bubs" " but what if someone sees it daddy" " awh bubs it's ok u can put ur head in my neck to hide it or unless  ur uncomfortable with people knowing I don't mind. I'm not embarrassed about it and u shouldn't be either" " ok but if they don't like me anymore please don't leave me" "I could never  leave my little baby" "ok" "r u ready to go down Sweetheart" "yea daddy" "ok let's go I'll make it quick so u don't have to be down there to long" I said and he just nodded his head that was hidden in my neck. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got a glass of juice not many people were there and no one saw kacchans paci which is good. We went back up stairs and  took the glass of juice and poured it in bakugos  sippy cup and gave it to him.