Chapter 2: First Day!

Lexi POV
I woke up to Meredith banging on my door. It was 6:30 she said "WAKE UP" Derek's gonna be here at 7:50! I got up and put on my light gray crop top, skinny jeans, and my black combat boots. I put on a little eyeshadow, a little blush, and some nude lipstick and also a black tattoo choker. it was 7:40 when I was done Meredith was still getting ready. Derek was honking it was 7:49 and I texted him.
Lexi 👫
Do you really think she's ready have you even met her?

Derek👫
YOUR RIGHT!

Lexi POV
After I read the text from Derek he came through the front door and told me to go get her. I did I told her he was here and tried to say he was early but it was 7:55. We finally left the house at 8:00. Derek was wearing his Jersey and jeans apparently we have a game tonight, Mer was wearing a blue button down shirt, brown belt, white jeans and her black toms like always.
We got to school at 8:05 I hated how class we lived so close to the school Derek and Mer took me to the office to get my schedule.
Orange 1 Drama
Black 1 Biology
Orange 2 Study Hall
Black 2 Math
Orange 3 P.E.
Black 3 Social Studies
Orange 4 Career Prep
Black 4 Honors Language
Meredith and Derek showed me where my first class was. I walked in and saw Mark Sloan, I have the biggest crush on him we made eye contact and he was supposed to see me. I went and sat next to a girl and boy the girl had dark hair with Carmel blonde highlights had a purple shirt and skinny jeans with black vans on, and her hair was in a bun. The boy had a sweatshirt jeans and some tennis shoes on. The girl said "Hi my name is Maddie and this is my boyfriend Luke" I said "Hi I'm Lexi Grey" Maddie asked "are you related to Meredith Grey?" Mark came over and said " yes that's her big sister, hey little Grey" "h-hey" I said shyly Maddie saw how I was acting around Mark She asked "how do you know Mark Sloan one of the hottest kid at Seattle Grace High?" "Well as you probably know my sister dates Derek Shepard well Mark used to come over and hang with us but he doesn't anymore." I answered "why not?" Maddie asked "well... Derek and Mark aren't that close friends anymore
//flashback//
It was last year I was in 9th grade and Meredith and Derek left the room for a while ;)" and Mark and I started talking and the next thing I knew we were making out! When Derek and Meredith came in Meredith yelled LEXI!! and Derek pulled Mark away from me and they both got in a fight and Mark got his nose broken I haven't seen him since today and when I bring it up around Derek he gets really upset.
//end of flashback//
Maddie, Luke, and I were talking all period and they also looked at my schedule Maddie said I have every class with her on black days and Luke said I have Career Prep but he has getting checked out so I wouldn't see him until Wednesday. Then the bell rang and Mark came over and offered to walk me to class we walked into the classroom and it wasn't until then that I realized that he had Study Hall to and the only seat left was next to Mark. Then all class we just talked and enjoyed each other my every second my crush on him got bigger and bigger. I had asked him how his nose was and he said better you could barley tell it was broken then told me he wanted to be a Plastic Surgeon after high school. Then after study hall we went our separate ways and then I went to P.e. It was normal and then career prep it was very VERY boring and I kept wishing Luke was there so I would know someone I knew. Derek and Meredith was asking me how my day was I said normal and that I met two new people Maddie and Luke but I left out the Mark part cause his nose Finally looked like it had healed and I don't want Derek to break it again!

A/N
How is my story please comment it's gonna get interesting next chapter and I'll make sure I update soon
Follow me on twitter so I can interact with you guyes
@slexieislife