6

Emily's POV

I walked out of the door of our tour bus, still texting Nash in the process.

We were about two weeks in to the tour and I was beginning to really like him.

I haven't told Bambi about it, but I had planned to just now.

I walked the short distance to their bus and swung the door open.

When I walked into the 'living room' of the bus, the pullout bed was stretched out.

Sammy laid with his arms wrapped around Bambi's waist and her head buried into his chest.

The blanket reached their shoulders and their hair was everywhere.

I paused my texts with Nash and opened up my camera, snapping a quick picture of the cute couple before me.

I quickly posted it to twitter:

@emilysmith; cutest ship award goes to these uglies @bambiblackman && @sammywilk ❤️
pic.twitter./kejsiej

I kicked the side of the pullout bed and it flipped upward, folding onto Bambi and Sam.

"Holy shit! Get off me! Get me out of here!" Bambi shrieked.

She's sort of claustrophobic.

"Okay, hold on babe. Let me get up." Sammy grumbled.

When they both unfolded themselves from the couch, their eyes met mine.

A scowl settled on their faces, "Wake up." I laughed.

"I will drown you in fucking acid, you worthless cunt." Bambi spat.

Sammy turned to her with widened eyes, "You have violent thoughts." He mumbled.

"You have no idea." I scoffed, "Go get ready Bam, we have plans today." I rushed her.

I was wearing my dark blue jean shorts, my Asking Alexandria black&white crewneck and my black vans. My hair wast straightened and I had no makeup, cause today was a pretty chill day.

When Bambi was ready, she came out in the same shorts, a black Janoskians hoodie and wavy hair with no make up.

"You look hot today." Bambi said, looking through the fridge.

"I know," I praised myself, "Hurry up."

"Hold on, slut, lemme get my hatorade." She laughed at her own joke.

"Hatorade?" I raised an eyebrow.

"For sure man." She smiled, grabbing a grape gatorade and her iPhone.

"I'll be back later boys, don't miss me too much!" Bambi yelled out to the bus, the only reply she got was from Johnson telling her that he'll try to restrain himself from calling her every five minutes.

We walked around the city of Atlanta.

"So, there's this guy." I began.

Bambi turned to me with wide eyes, "Who?!" She said excitedly.

"Nash." I grinned. She squealed in reply.

"I don't know man. He told me he liked me. The feeling is definitely mutual." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Nemily? No, maybe Eshily?" Bambi began to the about ship names.

"Can I go to the wedding?" She asked out of the blue.

I turned to her with wide eyes, then a smirk, "Only if I can come to your's and Sam's."

"Oh, shit. I forgot about him. Yeah, he kissed me." Bam shrugged.

"You can't bullshit me, you like him." I teased.

"Psh, what? Nooo.." She tried to play off.

"Whatever. We have to go get ready for the show. Leggo homie." I laughed before taking off at a dead run.

"I'm not running!" Bambi stubbornly yelled.

I stopped and turned around, waiting for her to catch up. "You're no fun." I said immaturely sticking my tongue out.