a day with Diaz

I know I know, been a damn wile. I've been rlly emotionally not ok but hope u injoy my effort anyways. Please know it's 3 in the damn morning and I'm tired as shit.
-------------------
Toms POV
He took the flowers outa my hands as he parted with star. I guess this was okay. We head to that toco place. Marco got us 2 tocos.
"SOOO... Tom. We gotta talk. About the ball... Look I don't really wanna hang out. I don't even wanna be in a general area of you right now. Star is angry at me and well... We kinda have to live together so that mean we have to get along. So why don't you go home, do your... Whatever it is that you do and live your life with a girl or somthing.". Within that moment, I don't know what came over me. It felt different and not in the good way. Not like when star and I broke up. It felt like I became broken into a thousand pieces... Like my world was set ablaze. I hated myself. I... I need to go, get away from Marco... Star... Everyone else. I need to leave.
" O-oh... I'll leave then..." I set down the toco, and went home. Where I was surprised to see mom and dad waiting.
" Tom! You mother was worried sick. Where were you!" . How do I tell my homophobic mom that I went out to a toco place with a guy.
" Oh... Umm... Look I wanna be alone for a wile... Like a long wile. I'm going to my room if you want me. ". With that I just left... I don't know what to tell anyone. My body feeling weak, my heart in shatters. What am I going to do...
Marco's POV-
Damn it! I blew it. Now he thinks I hate him... No! I do hate him! With his demon like smile, his piercing red eyes, his attatude that can just make you laugh at any little joke, a laugh as cute as can- wait no! Getting off track. Damn it what did this demon do to me!?