Let's light the dumpster fire

Terror. Fright. Fearfulness. Alarm.

These feelings; these reactions - carefully brewed from dancing particles from the twisted tissues of our stomach - spontaneously erupt into splendid bursts of sweat and shrieks; of bile and blood. And through the pores of our skin and face, they cascade; they trickle and slither - like a vile, long, and limbless reptile; each and every drop as glacial as the prickle of scales upon our skin.

Goosebumps erupt from the very inside of us; our hairs immediately stand, as if instructed to do so - like an obedient lover, they incline so lovingly; with such tenderness, towards the villain, the danger, and towards the darkness. And with his cold, crooked finger, the villain touches us - each groove of skin beckoning our body to him, and we yield. He calls out to our lungs, to our heart; and air is magnificently summoned - it scurries from the chambers of our heart, squeezes itself from the frantic grasp of our lungs, and arrives in short and splendid gasps. We choke out, we wheeze, and we whimper, for we now have to beg for life in the arms of death.

We are paralyzed, and impaled from the inside - the villain is a knowing chemist; with his cruel blades, he dissolves our skin, our bones, and everything in between in a frightful concoction of violence and greed; we are plunged in a peculiar and violent solution of alarm and thrill. He evaporates the rich metals of ourselves and brands our skin with dangerous passion. Upon dead bodies he prances around, throwing a glistening sickle over the valleys of flesh and mountains of bone; the landscape, a horrendous one, indeed.

And through his great, terrifying, and ominous mask he diverts his gaze to our cowering body - the mask; a thin scrap of fabric plastered in the middle of his bloodcurling, intimidating face. And between the hammocks of his eyelids shine two black pupils - like the eye of Cyclops, they blind us, and we cannot shield ourselves, for his eyes shine through blood, through flesh, and through fear. Hear, hear, for we have been found; we have been caught. And through death we have lived. Through death, we have become the one thing we were, in the very beginning - nothing but flesh, blood, and bone.

We die.

What do you think of this? It's utter trash. Not up to my standards, now that I think of it-