hejxuahnf

Rosé x Reader

—————————

Y/N POV

I was just heading toward the art room because supposedly Ms.Park had to discuss something with me. I still haven't figured the reason though. I've been super good this week and that's coming from me.

I knocked on the door twice before entering after hearing a faint 'come in.'

"You wanted to see me Ms.Park?" I asked her. "Yes y/n have a seat." She told me. I sat down on the front chair in the classroom.

"So why am I here?" I asked. "Well you see I've been keeping an eye on you this school year, and well even though your grades seem to be fine I couldn't say the same for the way you act around in my class." She said.

"Ms I swear I've been getting my act together this past week" I told her. "I've seen that which is why I decided to give you another chance to fix your it"She said then got out of her seat and walked toward mine.

She walked around me and put her hands on my shoulders. She put her mouth right next to my ear and whispered "but there's a catch." She then nibbled on my ear lobe.

Oh my god, I internally screamed. There is no way this is happening. "Wait Ms. Park I-I this isn't right." I whispered. "Don't lie to me y/n I know you like this, you think I don't see the way you stare at me while I'm teaching or in the hallways? Because I see your eyes, traveling along my body, who knows what your thinking about in that head of yours." She said in my ear sending goosebumps down my body.

"I-I I'm" I tried to process a sentence but got cut off. "As much as I would love to do this, this isn't what I'm talking about silly." She said then stepped away from me and back to the other side of the desk.

"But I though th-that?" I stuttered confused. "Oh no y/n, what I meant was that your gonna be staying after school and helping me out with cleaning my classroom."

______________________________________________