Difludhskty

Jennie x Reader

—————————

Y/N POV

Unfortunately for Jennie, it's that time of the month. I know how bad it can be with the cramps and everything so I'm gonna surprise her today so ,hopefully, I can lift her mood up.

I already picked up some of her favorite snacks, this drink she has been bugging me to get her and also I'm gonna make her a meal when I get there, I already have the ingredients I picked up from the store earlier.

I took my spare key and unlocked the door to her apartment. "Jennie baby are you there?" I called out. I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen and put the groceries down along with the things I bought her.

I walked to the living room but nothing she wasn't there. I then walked around the room but, she also wasn't there so she had to be in the bedroom.

I opened her door slowly to not get her mad. "Baby?" I called out softly. She was cuddled up in my black blanket I brought over from my apartment last week.

I walked over to her and checked up on her. She is so cute when she's sleeping. I could just watch her sleep for hours. Not to sound creepy or anything. I kissed her forehead softly then exited the room to cook the meal for when she wakes up.

I took my hoodie of and put it on the couch and entered the kitchen. I started to take everything thing out of the bags and put them on the counter. I put my hair up and got all the kitchen utensils I needed and got to cooking.

I was just about done with the food when I felt a small pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head peek out from under my arm. "Hi." She whispered and squeezed my waist harder. "Hi baby" I reached down and kissed the top of her head.

" I smelt your cooking and figured it had to be you." She told me. I turned the stove off and turned around. "Well I wanted to surprise you with some stuff I got for you but when I got here you were asleep." I told her as I pulled her to the table. "Here some snacks I got you and that one drink you been saying to get you." I said as I handed her the items.

"Aw thank you babe." She said then kissed my cheek. "Your welcome, now sit here and I'll be back with your meal from one of the greatest chefs your highness." I bowed as I left which caused a laugh out of Jennie.

I walked back to the kitchen and plated the food and walked back to table and placed it front of her

I walked back to the kitchen and plated the food and walked back to table and placed it front of her. "Here you go my highness." I said. "Oh why thank you but where's your plate?" She asked me. "Oh today is a treat for you." I said as a took a seat next to her.

"You sure you don't want some?" She asked and took a spoonful of food and pushed it to my mouth.
"No I ate earlier but thank you." I said and pushed the spin to her mouth. "Okay whatever you say." She said then devoured the food. "Well someone must be hungry" I said under my breath.

After Jennie finished her food I cleaned up and we went to the couch and watched movies. Halfway through the movie and I looked to my side and saw that Jennie was asleep so, I paused the movie and picked her up in my arms and carried her to her room.

I laid her down on the bed and pulled the blanket up to cover her so she doesn't get cold. When I turned around and was gone leave the room she pulled me by my arm. "Don't go please." She pleaded. "Okay" was all I said and laid down next to her.

She got up and got on top of me and cuddled me like a bear. "Your so comfy." She whispered into my chest. "Why thank you I find you pretty comfy too." I said and just laid there with Jennie until I dozed off.