The info

Y/n L/n (your name last name)
(Your cute and pretty face here)

YM/n L/n (your moms name)
(In this fanfic you're mom looks like you but older yk)

Dad
There will be more info later and a reveal later

A little bit more about Y/n :
Since a very young age you cannot show or express any kind of emotion. But you can feel them like joy saddens rage and more. It is still unkonw why. Y/n is a bisexual. She's very anxious like Tsukasa level anxious but not as arogant as him. Y/n is an expert at the desserts especially pie.

A little bit of background information:
Y/n is an only child in the family so Y/n was kind of lonely with Y/n parents being famous chefs. Y/n dad is also a famous chef he finished Totsuki as the 1st seat at the elite counsel of ten.
Y/n mother also went to totsuki even though she was a year younger than him she was still a good chef. So good she earnd the nick name "Lady luck" for never losing a singel food war.
Your parents were dorm mates. That's how they meet. Even though she was and still is a great chef she refused to be apart of the counli.
Even though Y/n parents were so busy they still tried to make time for Y/n. Like family week. Since your mom traveled a lot she would occasionally bring along some times she would leave you with a nanny. Y/ns dad was the one who spoiled you and he calls Y/n his little princess. He decided that Y/n would keep her mother's last name instead of his.

(There will be more info as the story proggresis furter)