Chapter 8 - Hate

Outfit

The house was silent

The house was silent. The boys were out filming for their vlogs.

I was texting Ness, creating a plan with her. We were about to set a date, but Ness had to go. She was at the studio and needed to start recording.

It had been a week since Bryce announced we were dating. No one ever mentioned the post Bryce had posted.

My thoughts went wild with worries. I wondered why the boy didn't say anything. It made me conclude Bryce's fans probably didn't like me.

That only made me want to know what they were saying. I knew if I asked Bryce or any of the boys to show what they said, they would deny my requests to protect me or whatever excuse they had.

I had the idea to make an Instagram account to check the post. A fake one, so no one knows it is me.

I downloaded Instagram, making a fake Gmail.  I take myself a false name, Lexi Mendes.

I clicked on the search bar, searching Bryce Hall. I tapped on the verified account, going to his last post.

I smiled at the photo and caption, seeing the like count. A lot of people knew about our relationship. The post had 2,023,147 likes.

I let out a sigh. Wow, that was a lot before clicking on the comments.

user1- 6 months🤯

Joshrichards✔️- Buddy broke the internet

CharliD'malieo✔️- Look it's my bestie, Lilli

Addisonrae✔️- So cute!😍

Nessabarrett✔️- Liana looks hot in that photo

Jadenhossler✔️- Look at Bryce's muscles ooh Daddy🤤

user- she will never be better than Addison

user- braddison forever 🤬

user- she looks like🤡🤡🤡

user- She looks like 💩

DixieD'malieo✔️- that's my wife😊

Madslewis✔️- why are you touching my girlfriend like that🧐

user- happy for you Bryce

user- # bryana

user- she's prettier than Addi🤫

user- she is ugly

user- probably a clout chaser 🤡

user- braddison all the way

user-🤡🤡🤡

user- did you see them in Bryce's Q and A bit? He was more gentle and quiet when hanging out with her. I ship😍