His desires - Part 6

So guys, this is the last part. Next part will be another story.

After 7 years.....

A big city.... A big building... People, so many people crowded together.

"Today, I'm really proud to announce that I got the title "the business women of the year".Thanks for gathering here. As you all requested, I'm going to share my life story. My life wasn't a bed of roses. I committed a mistake which changed my life forever. Even though it's a mistake, now looking back I feel like it's actually not a mistake. If that hasn't occured in my life, I would be that old naive bela who was pampered by her parents a lot, who didn't knew the dark side of this world. Now I know, I have changed a lot. From being a naive girl to a mature lady I grew up due to that mistake." She said in the mic with her eyes glittering

"Ma'am, you have always been refering to something as a "mistake". What's actually that mistake?" A journalist asked

"Till this day, I haven't opened my mind about this mistake. But now it's time too. 8 years ago, when I was that naive girl I joined a business firm as a staff. It was the first time, I was living away from my family due to which I was quite sad and thus vulnerable. Working in that office was a dream for me coz the CEO of the office was my role model. I used to read business times just to read news about him. Seeung him for the first time, that moment I still recalls...Soon we both grew closer. Mentally and physically too....I know having a physical relation with a person you met yesterday isn't acceptable but love is blind right! After about 1 month I got to know that I'm pregnant. I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I'm going to have his child and sad thinking what will parents think.

Anyway I believed he would be with me. So I went to his private house to meet him and there what I saw broke my heart. He was in the bed with another girl, you know what I mean!"
She stroked her hair and continued, "But what surprised me is when I said I'm pregnant he stood without any shame and he dared to even physically abuse me. The next day I went to my parent's home. I knew they will be shocked hearing my fate, but I had no way. They too slapped and beat me several times but they weren't like my "boyfriend". My parents and relatives who talked to me alot began talking less to me. I got confined in a room and became a victim if depression."

"Then what happened ma'am? " A staff asked

"After 9 months, I gave birth to a healthy girl. My parents encouraged me to give that baby to any adoption centre but how could I do so! How can any mother do so! Opposing my parents I flew to London with my baby where my aunty stayed. At that time I didn't knew how to look after a baby. Thanks to internet! There I initially worked in a company and from the support of my colleagues and my boss I started a small company, but with determination and hardwork it grew and grew and now it's having 200+ branches across the world. Without your support I would have been a big zero"

Journalist:Now can you share the info about the one who cheated you...I meant...your ex bf

Bela smiled hearing it and continued, "Sorry, I don't wanna reveal anything about him. I should have gratitude towards him because of him, I learnt the dark side of the world and became something in my life"

Journalist:Have you ever met him after the incident?

"No, I haven't. I think we are poles apart from each other. He used me to fulfill his desires, but now I got more than I expected in life. Thank you all...."

The crowd soon dispersed into different directions. Bela adjusting her hair came from the stage. In the next hour, the award will be given to her. She was in her makeup room getting ready for the next event. Hearing a knock, she ordered---come in
She didn't noticed who was it. A person with a bouquet on his face came inside the room. Thinking it's a fan gift, she ignored it. But through the mirror in front of her, she saw the person's face. It was the person who changed her life forever. The gamechanger, Mr.Mahir sehgal. The lipstick which was in her hand fell down. But she wasn't that old bela who screamed and begged for help, who loved everyone blindly.

She turned towards with serious toned eyes.
Mahir:Congrats, Ms. Bela Sharma
"Thank you" she said receiving the bouquet.
Mahir:I want to speak to you.
Bela:Till 9 am, I'm free.
Mahir:Can we go to the nearby park?
Bela:Yes
Mahir was surprised seeing bela in an all different manner.

They reached the park.
Mahir:Bela, I know what I have done was extremely cruel. Now I regret for that too
Bela:So what about your gfs and business?
Mahir:All are attracted towards money. In the past 5 years, my life changed upside down. Business downfall was the reason. Then no girls and comforts.
Bela:So why you came to meet me?
Mahir:I'm feeling guilty for mistake. I'm sorry. I know my child is with you. We can live together. I'm ready to marry you. We can live together happily forever.

Will bela accept his proposal?
Should bela accept it or not? Comment
Don't go to next paragraph without commenting please....

Bela:I'll tell my decision after the award ceremony.
Mahir:Thank you and one more thing, I'm honestly telling, I love you bela.

It was the award giving ceremony. Bela came to the stage wearing a heavy navy blue gown. She was looking elegant and beautiful as always. Soon the award was given to her and she came for a speech. After her brief speech it was the time for people to ask their questions to her. After answering a lot of questions, a lady asked her a question, "Ma'am can you reveal about your child? Where's she now?"

Bela smiled hearing it and said confidently, "My child is with me now. Till now I haven't felt the need of publicizing things about my child. But now I feel like you all should meet my daughter, "Niharika".

A small girl who had facial features similar to mahir entered the stage while mahir was watching all these with the audience. None knew he was her ex.
Bela:So this is my daughter. She's 6 years now.
All clapped and soon the ceremony was over. When bela was about to leavw the stage another person suddenly asked a question, "What's your relationship status?"

"She's going to marry me" mahir thought hearing this question

Bela ignoring the question moved towards the step of the stage. While getting down, a man extended his hands to help her get down. After getting down she smiled at the one who asked the question and said, "I'm happily married"
Mahir was left shattered hearing it. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

When she was about to enter the car, mahir came in between.
"Bela, why you did so? Why didn't you told me that you are married? I love you bela" he asked angrily blocking her way
Bela:I didn't asked you why you cheated me! Why you spent multiple nights with multiple girls! Have I?
Mahir:Are you taking revenge?
Bela:Who's gonna revenge to a loser like you! I'm not that cheap. Anyway meet my husband, Mr.Raghbir Malhotra. I met him when I was in the worst phase of my life. He's a gynaecologist who was in charge of my delivery. He made me bold and strong and slowly we felt that we were made for each other. And he wasn't like you.
Bela got inside the car.

Raghbir:Mr.Mahir, some mistakes are like this. We can't undo it. Girls are not objects or toys to play with. They are also human beings. Give respect, take respect. The reason for the downfall of your business is your arrogance. I don't want to irritate you with my lectures. Anyway nice to meet you.
He got inside the car and car started moving.

"Now I can understand my mistakes. I know, now my life will be a waste. I cheated everyone and atlast life cheated me. I'm the sole reason for my ruin." Mahir thought sitting on his knees clutching his hair in the ground feeling sorry for himself

Bela leaned onto raghbir's chest.
"This award is for you raghbir"she said with love shining on his eyes
"I only want your love and happiness, nothing else" he said caressing her hair

In this story, behir didn't united. I know you'll be irritated by this. But in this story what mahir did was wrong. So I didn't wanted to set a bad example for the society that's why I did so. Hope you loved this story. I'll write another short story soon.

If you have any ideas regarding short stories, comment.