Fangirl - Part 2

"I'm really happy to announce that the chief guest of this ceremony is none other than Mr. Pearl V Puri" Principal announced while all clapped.
"What pearl is coming to our college, I can't wait to see him" bela said to vish
Vish:He's coming to today, your heartthrob is coming today😉
Bela:Don't make me blush
After about a few minutes, Pearl came to the stage. While he was speaking to the students of the college bela was busy staring him. Receiving a phone call, she went to another side of the campus which was quite lonely. When she was speaking she felt someone's hands on her belly, when she turned back it was Neil. Bela suddenly jerked away and cutted the phone call.

Bela:What the hell are you doing?
Neil:Don't be tensed, we should do all these when we are married. We can practice it now. Come on
He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away.
Neil:None will come even if you scream.
He grabbed bela while she tried to move away.
Bela:Leave me, bloody bastard
Neil:I won't
Bela tried to move away while he ripped off a part of her cloth. Bela tried to hit him with a flower pot but it was a failure. He pinned her to the wall and was about to kiss her but suddenly someone kicked him from back. It was none other than bela's sweetheart, Pearl. He grabbed neil by his collar and dragged him and pinned him to the wall. Pearl signed at bela to close the door.
Neil:Leave me
Pearl:No way
Pearl punched and kicked him severely and threw him out of the room.

"Sir, you were busy in the speech, then how you came here"Bela asked in awe
Pearl:After the speech I decided to see the college all by myself so I said none to follow me and came here. Leave it, what's your name?
Bela:I'm Bela, I have messaged you once.
Hearing her name to be bela, pearl suddenly felt a different sensation. Hiding those feelings, he said
Pearl:I remember you, who's that guy?
Bela:He's my relative. Mom and dad want me to marry him while I hate him.
Pearl:Marriage is not just a ceremony it's a life long agreement, so don't marry any fool like him just for the sake of your parents and spoil your life.
Bela:I agree, can you do a help,my phone is missing. Can you please call to that phone so I can find it. I'll tell tye phone no:
He called onto the phone and she found it. Seeing bela and pearl talking intimately many students starred at them weirdly.

"This was the best day of my life. I got his phone no: too. For that I lied my phone is missing, please call onto that" bela said to vish proudly
Vish:You are awesome. Have you flirted with him?
Bela:I'll do it soon😉
Vish:He'll come to our college again next week for another inaugural function. That's a chance for you.
Bela:Yes, golden chance

That day, at midnight when bela was sleeping peacefully (dreaming about pearl😂) she received a phone call. In the drowsiness she attended it without looking onto the name.
Bela:Hello
"Hello, I'm pearl"
Bela was startled hearing it and got up from the bed at once.
Bela:Sir, you called me.... why sir?
Pearl:Actually I saved your phone no: and accidentally dialled you. Sorry for the disturbance.
Bela:Why sorry, it's a blessing!
Pearl:Don't talk to me like this, talk to me as if you talk to any friend, okay
Bela:😳
Pearl:Hello,
Bela:Yes sir, sorry yes pearl
Pearl:Oh that's so sweet of you.
"To whom you are talking?" Bela's mom, Meera screamed from the other side.
"To vish, she have some doubts in biology. I'm clearing that" bela lied
Pearl:Why you lied? Won't your mom be happy if she get to know I called you
Bela:No, she's quite conservative
Pearl:Oh, so I'm quitting the call otherwise she may catch you and me redhanded. I'll call you later.

"Why, I'm calling her like this? She's just a fan of mine and now ended up in calling her even though it was an accident, I think I'm mad. I'm having some problem" pearl said to himself with a husky smile.