5.9 ✔️

Kai POV:

"Jin can we talk?"

I saw Jungkook dad came in when I decided I should go and do my assignments as I was making of Jungkook and Jin too. He nodded after signaling me not to go anywhere to which I nodded back. I went close to the door to listen. I have already heard everything his parents said.

When I went outside after tugging Jin in blanket. It hurt how much he suffered just because he loved Jungkook. If he didn't love Jungkook his brother will never hurt and kidnap him. His motive was only to send letters.
His parents was arguing mostly his mother.

"how can we leave our son with him.? you saw what he done with him? "

his father sighed.

"you know that he did nothing. Jungkook was in rain and because of-"

"whatever it is I want our son. We will take him back"

"have you lost your senses? Our son love him. He is not wrong in anyway. The things were done by him. Taehyung "

"do you think he did all that without any sign? He that s-"

"don't you dare to say that!"

"what????? "

his father walked away. His mother started shouting.

"I am right! He ruined our family!!!"

I ran inside closing the doors in that fear Jin might wake up. I saw him waking up and closing his eyes again. I glanced at Jungkook. Both are suffering a lot. That's cruel. They just need sometime to heal and talk. If they take Jungkook away there is no way for them to be one again.

I wish I could do something.
Here I am waiting for them to start talking. Ugh! I am losing my patience.

"we always meet in like this situation."

"yeah the situation"

I heard Jin answer. I am hoping it don't went there where it is seem to.

"i hope It don't happen next time and we meet in good situation."

"I hope too"

"as you know we don't live here now. And according to doctors it's not for Jungkook to travel that long."

"yeah but what is the need for tra-"

"we are taking him back"

"what did you sa-"

"Jin listen it is best for both. You both need time. But I know he won't agree to go. You saw how he hurt himself. He can do anything for you . he was willing to kill himself or his own brother. Do you know the consequences? His life, his career aand his future was going to be ruin. "

"he? I don't want him. Why?"

"you. Because of you."

there was long silence. It's enough before I could go out. I heard Jin clearing his throat.

"umm okay. What you want me to do?"

"show, act you want him to go."

"okay."

I opened the door to see his father patting Jin shoulder and walking away. Jin fell down but when I tried to hold him, he took his hand up to make me stop. He stood up.

"k-k-Kai help me. We have to pack his things he is going to dis-discharge."

"j-Jin?"

he looked up then at the room. He took a deep breath. Then held my hand for support as he almost fell down again.

"it's for......best."

When we entered Jungkook was awake. Jin didn't looked his direction. He went to pack. I let Jin do and went to Jungkook. He eyed Jin with tears started to made up. I patted his hand and whispered for him to

'give him some time'

Jungkook nodded and tears fell down. He quickly wiped as he smiled at Jin like he always used to in chance Jin will see and smile too. but Jin face was down collecting things.

When he was done he went out and came back with doctor. They checked him. And instructed something.

"i'll be in car Kai. I am taking things in car."

I nodded. I helped Jungkook to place him on floor.

"can u walk?"

He nodded.
"Jin"

he tried but Jin didn't answered. He took all bags and walked away. I wrapped one arm on his waist as we walked to the parking.
I sat in the back seat with him as Jin placed all bags in front . did he do on purpose?

I helped him to place seat-belt.when we reached his house.Jin opened both door for me and himself and took bags in. I followed Jin as he opened the door for us and then went to a room. Jungkook stopped and shocked his head.

"I wanna go that one."

he pointed at one door but I took him in that room that Jin opened the door. He placed blankets and turn on the heater.
He then went out.

"Jin? Kai?"

he questioned me. I patted his shoulder.

"give him some time dude."

He didn't answered. I went to Jin. He was opening drawers to find something.

"what are you finding Jin?"

"he don't like the medicine taste. I am Finding candy he like."

I stared at how he smiled when he found the candy box. He turned to make him food. I stood there as I saw him shivering. I went to him when I made him turn his eyes was red and tears following down uncontrollable.

"Jin?"

"what I did? What was my mistake?"

"Jin you didn't do anything."

he shaked his head.

"i loved him. That's my mistake. I should know love hurts. So fucking much."

I pulled him in my arms as he cried to his full. Many minutes later he broke the hug but didn't stopped crying. Only he can make him stop but only if they see each other.

To
Be
Continue.

Next few chapters may make u sad.....