6.5 ✔️

Jungkook POV:
I nearly cried my all flight. His voice calling me in pain broke me.
“guk is coming”

my voice cracked. I held my face in hands. I am thankful I was in business class so no one came to me. I opened my eyes when someone  pat my shoulder. I wiped my tears and looked up. A women was there. Maybe air hostess.

“sir do u need anything? We are about to land.”

I nodded.

“some pain killers please can I have?”

“we don’t have sir but I can serve you some tea”

I nodded and she went away. She came back and served me the tea. I thanked her And she smiled at me.

I closed my eyes. And think of my Jin. I smiled but soon tears fell when his voice calling came to my mind.

What look like eternal flight landed and I practically ran get out of airport. I wanna fly there.

When I walked out. A taxi driver came to me.

“Jungkook?”

I nodded

“mr.Jimin send me.”

I nodded maybe he sent. I quickly sat in back. He looked at me like he is shocked. I shrugged it . after a minutes he started looking back again and again. I glared at him . he got a call he saw behind. I am suspicious now.

“yes…… yes.. mam I’ll do.”

suddenly he took the turn to opposite direction I am sure something is up now. I didn’t showed I slowly held cellphone up to make him think that I didn’t know anything.

I waited when he took another turn so car will be little slow . I opened the gate in speed and jump out. Due to speed he couldn’t stop the car. I fell on ice on side road. Thank god. It didn’t hurt that bad. I rubbed my arm I ran before that car came back.

I was feeling weak already I stopped and took a break, held my self up and ran again at full speed. I stopped the taxi that was near. I hurriedly sat on back seat and car drove. Thankfully Jimin put some money in that bag he handed me. I handed him the money and came out of taxi. I sighed when I checked behind no one was there.

I was about to rang the bell. Then I remember I know the passcode. It opened I smile he didn’t changed it.

I opened it and heard him say

“if he come i’ll kick him out.”

it felt a pang when I head him saying that. I slowly walked in closing the door.

“love?”

he looked up. The moment he saw me he started tearing up. I ran to him and sat on my knees. I wiped his tears. I felt a shot pain in my arms but it doesn’t feel anything more than staying away from him. I held his cheek and caressed it. He leaned to it but suddenly pushed my hand and pushed me. I fell on floor shocked. He started crying hard.
I sat up quick again

“love p-please listen. Please. First listen to me please”

he stared at me. I took the chance  I started.

“i never meant to... . I tried to.. I never intend to hurt you. Please… I cut all ties from him. He is nothing to me. He is no one to me. He is just child of my parents. Please-”

I took a deep breath and wiped my tears.

“please forgive me. Please..I can’t live without you. These days were hell for me. Please I can’t. I love you .don’t push me away”

He held my hand. I looked up at him. “

I was hurt,betrayed, I felt- you know why I was angry?”

I nodded quickly. I just want him to take everything out.it’s bad if he keep it in.

“ no u didn't. i was hurt but more because you couldn’t understand what I meant-”

he sat on floor as he took a breath.

“why you couldn’t know? . Why you couldn’t read I didn’t want you to go. I wanted you to stay. I wanted you. I just said to go… I just said. Y couldn’t you see the pain in my eyes. You said I am yours. Then why you didn’t said that u will not go when you are mine and I am yours. Why?”

He cried harder and was about to fall again I held him in my arms. And hugged him tight.

“please..I am sorry.I am so so sorry ”

he held me tight as he sobbed.

“i won’t go even if you kick me out. I swear.”

minutes later his cries stopped and he placed his head on shoulder.

“i won’t go. I am sorry I mistaken your pain as the hate. Please forgive me”

He nodded as he hugged me tight. I broke the hug as I held his shoulder.

“why you said me to go?”

he started to stare at everywhere in the room.

“y-your father asked me-” 

before he could continue I hugged him again.

“shhh no need to tell me I am here and I am not going.”

he didn’t respond as he settled himself on my shoulder. I caressed his back. A few minutes later I get up taking him with me. He just stare at me. When I open the door he started crying again. I laid him on bed as I laid too staring at him wiping his tears.

“why love? I am here..”

he hiccuped.

“i- I thought I would never have you again. ”

I pulled him closer and kissed his head.

“i won’t go.”

I cupped his face in my hand I wiped his tears.  He closed his eyes.

“don’t go.”

he held my shirt as I hugged him. We both cried at our full. He fell asleep after calming down. I closed my eyes feeling complete after having him again. I lost him by my mistake. I covered us and closed my eyes.

Kai pov:

I went out when he enter the house I cursed when I didn’t took my bag with me. I waited to give them some time. My legs soon gave up I slowly entered the passcode ad walked In.

They both are not there, I sighed in relief i didn’t got embarrassed of what I was imaging. I am feel great they are back again together. I took my bag and the moment I open the door. A handsome man saw me.

“WHO ARE YOU?”

HE held me. Dude is he thinking I am thief.

“who are you?”

“i am Jin dad who are you?”

To be continued