Chapter 13

After a good self defence class learning absolutely nothing. It was break. Thank god I was over smelly people. When I walked out I was pulled into someone's arms they were strong and gave me that weird feeling I instantly knew they were Jays arms.
"Hey"
"Hi"
"Come sit with me and my friends"
"No it's come sit with my friends and i"
"Sure lil princess nerd"
"Whatever"
"Holy crap you did not hit me for calling you princess, so is that mean I can call you it forever and ever"
He looked so hopeful
"Sure whatever I don't care"
He grinned so big

Then this moment was ruined by Adam.

"Hi babe"
I felt Jays arm tighten around me. He looked between me and Jay and Jay looked between me and Adam.
Jay was first to talk
"You two know each other"
"Yup he is in my Hpe class, I beat his ass at running and defence"
"Cool come on Emma"
"Ok let's go I'm hungry"
"Yes you would be hungry after the workout I gave you wouldn't you Emma"
I just looked at Adam with my mouth open and was about to react when Jay gave him a right hook I was pulling his arm back when he was about to start throwing more punches he dragged me towards the car park.
Away from the wondering eyes and Adam smiling crooked at us.

He pulled me out to the car park towards his motorbike. It was fucking sexy I wanted one b I could technically go right now and buy 50 motorbikes and still be wealthy but I'll wait for a mission to give it to me. It's easier that way, and cheaper. The rich don't stay rich buy spending all of it. Although somewhere I be that's a job.

I walked over to his bike and he threw me his helmet I smirked again and put it on.

JAYS POV

She just put on the helmet, no worries. I was expecting her to say "im not getting on that death trap" or some other shit but she was behind me right now getting closer and comfortable. I felt her arms snake around my torso and got this weird ass feeling, agh who gives a shit will think about it later.

"Are you ready princess"

"Babe I was born ready"

That sounds so good when she says it

"Ha I like you calling me babe"

Holy shit mental slap. Oh my god what is fucking wrong with me why did I say that.
I felt her chuckle behind me.

Well on that note I'm off. I can't stop thinking about the feeling I was experiencing I have never felt it before.

"So babe where are we going, you need a nickname now, I thought you would not like being called babe"

"Well I do..."

Agh again shut up Jay she is just another girl.

"And I can't tell you"

"That really cliche, and cheesy.
Just tell me Jay"

she said my name it sounded so good

"Helloooo anyone home" she said knowing I was zoned out.

"Mm I don't mind. every princess needs a night in shining armour and a lil cheese in there diet"

"Now that's weird and who said your saving me"

"Well I did protect you from the dick that was in your Hpe class"

"You mean Adam..."

I went stiff under her touch and my knuckles turned white from gripping onto the steering wheel so hard

"And you did not protect me I can handle myself"

"Ha Yer right you could not even scare me with a gun princess"

Then she broke out in laughter.
Did I say something??

"Are you sure babe watch I'm about to jump off your bike"

"Sure you are"
I could not help but roll my eyes. Her right hand started moving down and behind towards my ass the it just let go.
SHE STARTED DOINF THE SAME WITH THE OTHER HAND. WTF DOES THIS CHICK HAVE A DEATH WISH.

"WAIT DONT STOP"

"Na babe I'm good"

Her arms where outstretched into a plane position then she lifted my helmet off her head and put it on mine fast so I could still see the road. Then she stood on one side off the bike and swung her leg in front so I was leaning over her to reach the bars. Her little hands moved under mine and she took over. I shuffled back still in shock how she did that move. It looks like she got it out of the movies stunt crew magazine.

I put my hands on her hips a little low and held on.

"Hay princess you are the first girl to ride a motorbike for me, and first person to ride my bike"

"We its a pleasure to be the first for both"

"Dam right"

We both laughed. But then I stopped eyes wide in front of us there was a large truck with two planks leading up on it. She sped up smirking. I swear I shat my pants. Well not really but sure did feel like It. I was fucking soo scared.

She sped up again. Testing my baby. Then rode up the wooden plank and jumped. My world was going in slow mo. I started saying sorry to all the people I screwed or was a dipshit to. She just laughed and we landed on the sold ground.

"So babe how was that, which way do I go. Wait don't tell me you can drive"

"Don't do it stay there you can drive"

"Na babe I need a night in shinning armour.
Now it's your choice you can put your hands on the bars or we crash and die"

"Ok"

"I kind of like this position princess"

She was cadged in my arms under me.

"Ha don't get used to it babe"

Ok she is playing hard to get

"No I'm not"

"Excuse me"

"You said I'm playing hard to get... I don't want to be got"

She looked down at the wheel spinning round and round. I just wanted to punch anyone who hurt her.

"Well get ready cuddles"

"Sure princess, does that mean I get cuddles"

She looked at me and swung around me with ease. I have not move forward yet so she was pressed against me. I felt alive. She took of my helmet swiftly and put it on. I wriggled forward and continued to take her to my hideout. I had never taken anyone here but it was mine and mine only. So I hope I could trust her.

I think I can for some reason.

IMPORTANT AN
ITS SHORT SO READ IT.

I want to thank @bookwormgirl212 she was the reason I wrote this chapter so fast.
If u want more fast comment. More comment the faster I upload. Yay!!

Vommet please (vote and comment)

If 4 people voted I would write 2 chapters in a day. Like fast so it's up to yall