Part 1

"I want that file ready by evening or else you are fired" A man dressed in black armaani suit, shouted over the phone. His employee on the other side of call, shivered in fear and quickly saying yes and cut the call, not wanting to face the wrath of beast.

"Sid at least today leave your work aside and spend sometime with your family" Sid turn hearing his mother's voice. Sid look at his whole family, they were in hall along with some of close relatives. Today is His brother's first wedding anniversary so there is a party tonight and besides that His mother had arranged a small get to gather in afternoon with Jay's in laws and some of very close friends.

"Mom i have an important meeting to attend in evening, I can't avoid my work for anything" Sid replied to his mother then he went upstairs in his study room.

" aunty, Is he always like this, workaholic & rude?" Aarti asked Sid's mother. Sid's mother laughed.

"Yes he is but Not when, she is around." Rita replied, Aarti gave her confuse look along with others, who were equally confused except Sid's father Ashok and brother Jay.

"Who is She, mumma?" Mahi, Jay's wife questioned her.

"You guys will find out soon" Jay replied before his mother could. Aarti was in deep thoughts. Wondering who she is? Sid's girlfriend? Nahh that can't be possible, Sid hardly pay attention to any girl and also there would have been some news in media if he was dating someone. Then who is she?

"Momzy" Just then they heard a cute voice, Their heads snapped at the direction from where voice had come, They all saw a cute girl clad in Red dress standing at the door of shukla mansion.

"Sana" Rita beamed with happiness seeing her, she stood up from her place and walked up to her. She was attack by a bear hug from Sana .

"Aww mera baccha. When you came back from hostel?" Rita asked her, kissing her forehead once she broke the hug.

"In morning i came back. Where is everyone?" Sana asked looking around. She saw some unknown faces then her gaze fall over Ashok and jay, she ran toward them and gave him quick hug before she start looking for him but her didn't find him.

"Sana, Santokh and Pammi nahin aaye?" Ashok asked her.

"Nahi, Dad had some work so they will come after some time." Sana answered him. Rita came toward her and introduce her to Mahi and her famlily, when Jay got married Sana was having her exams and after that couldn't come home in vacation so she didn't met jay's wife till now.

"Where is he? Didn't he know i was coming today" Sana muttered under her breath. Rita who was standing beside her heard her.

"He is in study room" Rita answered her question. Smilingly knowing now her son had to leave his work.

"Thank you" Sana was about to walk away from there but a voice stopped her.

"Sid is in really bad mood, I don't think you should go to meet him right now" Aarti told her not wanting her to go and meet him. She never told anyone but she is in madly in love with Sid, can't bear any other girl near him even if thats 17 years old teenager. (Yeah Sana is 17 yr old in this story)

"Don't worry, I'm not his employee so he can't fire me" Sana giggled lightly and she went upstairs.

"Don't worry Aarti, he will not say anything to her. He can't even think of raising his voice on her. Infact in few minutes, leaving his work aside he will be running after her" Ashok told her smiling thinking, in sana's presence his son became a complete different personality, leaving his arrogant ruthless business man image aside he laugh with her, roam around like normal people do.