Chapter 11: No Nightmares

Dream

She was beautiful, the way she smiled and just everything about her.

Schlatt really won at life...

Unlike me...

"Dream can we talk?" George asks, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah, sure." I say with a shrug and follow him.

"I noticed you looking at Lilian." He says and I awkwardly look away. "I know she's on your mind Dream, she's on all of our minds, but you need to pull it together."

"I wasn't looking at her like that!" I quickly say.

"I'm not talking about Lilian, I'm talking about Nightmare." George says with a weird look at me.

"What? Why would she be on my mind?" I lie and George stares at me with his 'are you kidding?' look.

"If you don't want to talk about it that's fine, but don't deny it either. I know that that conversation you had with her wasn't nothing to you and I just want you to know that you can talk to me." He tells me and I nod, not showing any emotion.

"That means a lot to me, but it won't be necessary. She's just someone we need to catch for the President, she doesn't mean anything to me."

-
Lilian Harper (Nightmare)

"That means a lot to me, but it won't be necessary. She's just someone we need to catch for the President, she doesn't mean anything to me." Dream said.

Why did that kind of hurt?

"Uhm, boys? Schlatt was wondering if he could talk to you." I said as I decided to just walk around the corner incase they found out I eaves dropped on their little conversation.

"Yea, that's fine. Have you been enjoying yourself?" George asks me with a smile.

"I have. It was a fun day, but I am a bit tired now." I admit with a sleepy smile. Both the boys laugh and follow me to Schlatt.

"Dream, George, I just wanted to inform you that Nightmare has left the SMP." Schlatt tells them and they both look confused. "I received a letter this morning in which Nightmare said she left because she didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. She won't bother us anymore so you can do with your time whatever you want again."

"She just left?" Dream asks with sadness in his eyes.

He wouldn't be sad because I 'left' right?

"She did, but don't overthink about it too much, because I'm pretty sure she actually left." Schlatt says and I yawn to get off the topic. "Are you tired Lily?"

"A little bit." I say with a small smile.

"If you'd excuse me, I have to bring Lily upstairs to get some sleep. Thank you for your help." Schlatt says and both the boys nod.

"Have a good night, Lilian." Dream says with a smile.

"Sweet dreams." I joke and he laughs.

"Goodnight George." I tell George and he nods.

"Have a good sleep, Lilian." George tells me.

"No nightmares." Schlatt jokes.