her apartment ~ 10

TW: Blood, Arguing   

recap: Evangeline got kidnapped by her family, Ian her younger brother is dying and Spencer realized he has feelings for Evangeline.

A/N: these last few chapters have been sad and you guys have cried?! which is crazy but kinda my point. I sound like a horrible person but i swear i'm not LOL. this chapter is a little break from all of that and what the future holds is good. maybe. also I found out that, my computer is autocorrecting dying to dyeing?! so thats why it's saying dyeing instead of dying. Ian's just dyeing his hair give him a second 🙄✋🏼 LMAO but no Ian is actually dying.

------------------------------

Spencer

As Spencer made his way back up the stairs Rossi grabbed his shoulder. "Kid do you know what you just said?" Rossi asked almost looking concerned. 

"Yes I am well aware of what I just said and I meant it, I have feelings for Evangeline and now that I've actually said it I'm realizing I have always had feeling for her Rossi. I mean how couldn't I? She's one of the most amazing if not the most amazing person I have ever met, and i'm going to go back upstairs to try and find her before it's too late." He pulled out of Rossi's grip and stormed up the stairs. 

He walked into the hallway and immediately all heads turned to look at him. "Can we please continue the investigation." he asked firmly staring at Hotch.

"Reid are you in the condition to work this case, because if you're going to act out I don't want you on this case." Hotch asked staring Spencer dead in the eyes and that's when Spencer realized that Hotch's eyes were glazed over, he's been crying. 

Spencer has always noticed how Aaron and Evangeline act around each-other, with the secret glances and how Hotch smiles only at her somedays. He finds it strange how he is the only one who knows about Evangeline's past, but why is he the only one? When Hotch called Evangeline last week her number was on his speed dial. 

Were they sleeping together? 

Jealousy washed over Spencer as he thought about it. "Hotch can I talk to you privately, please." Spencer asked. He was getting angry just thinking about it because well he was falling in love with Evangeline, and the other reason is why wouldn't she tell Spencer if her and Hotch were sleeping together.

I would think that my best-friend would trust me enough to tell me anything. Right?

They walk over to the other side of the hallway "Are you and Evangeline sleeping together?" Spencer ask almost immediately as they're out of ear shot from the others.

"What?" Hotch asked very confused and Spencer can hear an annoyed tone laced over his voice. "We most definitely are not. Why would you think that Reid?" Hotch sounds offended and shocked that Spencer would ask such a stupid question.

"Well you look like you've been crying, and you're the only one who knows about Evangeline's past, also weirdly enough you and her have these glances between each-other, and just how she talks about you with such praise, so I'm going to ask again. Are you two sleeping together?" Spencer looks Hotch dead in the eye while talking. 

"No we are not sleeping together Spencer, the only reason I am aware of Evangeline's past is because she trusts me enough to tell me which took time, a lot of time. Nay I add. The 'glances' are because she is going through a rough time and she comes over to my house crying almost every damn day. She talks about me highly probably because she is my best friend Spencer and she understands things you or anyone else on this team wouldn't understand, so no Dr. Reid me and Agent Vera are not sleeping together."