Tartaglia 『 Pinkie Promise』

Words : 4172

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Currently, you're now in Wanmin Restaurant while staring blankly at the pieces of black chopsticks that you're holding between your fingers. There is completely nothing in your mind as you do so except for one thing.

But the fragrance smell that went through your nostrils had your head perked up, forming a wide smile when the owner of the restaurant walking over to your table with the dish that you ordered on the plate,

"Here you go, my daughter's famous Wanmin Restaurant's Boiled Fish!"With a wide grin stretched on his chapped lips as the corner of his eyes wrinkles, he placed your order in front of you and leave to serve other customers.

"Finally!"Pulling close the hot bowl slightly closer to you with your lips parted to dig in your delicious-looking spicy cuisine through the grumbling sound that was coming from your bowel as if it was telling you to hurry up and eat it.

"[Y/N]-chan, there you are."

Of course, there would be someone there to interrupt you at this moment.

"I know why you are here, Tartaglia, but can I enjoy my food first?"Giving him a sweet smile you could muster currently, he returned the gesture by doing the same and shook his head in denial,

"Hmm, no."

"Then handle that case yourself."You turned your head back to your food, deciding to ignore the whining male behind you and took the empty seat opposite of yours.

"Oh, c'mon [Y/N]! Let's do this together when we're the only Harbingers in Liyue and our age is also the same!"

"Just because of those reasons, you don't have any right to interrupt me from eating my meal."

"Mhm, okay then."He agreed nonchalantly and not saying anything afterwards until you spoke up,

"Oh? You aren't going to pestering me like you always do? How nice of you-"

"But with one condition."

"I said that too fast, am I? I should've seen that coming."With a sigh, you lowered down your chopsticks and look at him straight in the eyes with an unamused gaze,

"Then, hurry up and tell me. We don't have every day."

"Feed me, please?"

You gave him a look despite already knew if he said something, he didn't plan on taking it back so you'd be wasting your energy if the two of you start having a fighting talk.

He patiently waits for you to make a move with a sweet innocent smile displayed on his lips as if giving you the courage to do so. In defeat, you wordlessly took a small piece of goujon cut fish and placed it inside his mouth, watching him chewing and swallowing it down.

You swore the eyes of his has a twinkle as he's trying to hide the flushed color across his cheeks from being visible and if he failed to do so, he'd make sure to make an excuse.

"Wow, this is quite delicious. Especially when you feed me. Let's do it again?"You copied his earlier action and shook your head in refusal,

"Haha, no."

"Aw, fine. I'll be waiting in Northland Bank. Don't make me wait for you too long, [Y/N]-chan."He stood up from his seat and pinch your cheek softly before walking out of the restaurant.

Funny, when you two are not in a relationship and he treats you like his girlfriend. You probably did assume his actions towards you incorrectly as he has been knowing you since you were some innocent and naive little kids.