Cheating

🥦Deku🥦
(Y/N POV)
You know Izuku had be very distant lately during acting different.Your dorms were right next to each other and the wall are thin. Suddenly you started to hear small moans and the bed moving at a certain pace.You open the door to Deku's dorm with the key you had and there he was but someone was under him.You looked and saw a naked Uararka,your mouth hung open with the taste of salt water from your tears. "I should have know you were to cheat on me and you know what I hope your happy!!" you screamed at him as you ran. "Y-Y/N no don't leave me,your my everything" Izuku yelled as he got dressed.You ran to you brother Denki's room and let's just say he had murder on his mind.Deku kicked Uararka out and cried because he just lost the person he loved most,and it was his fault.

💥Bakugou💥
(Bakubitch POV)
I knew that this is wrong,why am I doing this.I was cheating on my gf/bf/whatever.Their so amazing and I'm throwing it all away for one whore.Luckily my gf/bf/whatever is on a trip and they will be back for 2 days so I've got time.Then I heard my door open and there stood the amazing gf/bf/whatever that I told you about.I looked at them and they had a gift in one had and a balloon in the other. Meanwhile I had a girl sucking me off,I jumped up and put on some underwear on.I ran after them "Y/N please stop don't leave me I need you I love you" I begged."If you loved me and needed me then you would have waited 2 days for me to come back Katsuki" they said with no emotion.That hurt they never call me Katsuki unless they were truly hurt.I fell to my knees and cried as they walked out of my dorm.

🔥Todoroki ❄️
(2nd person)
You and Todo were suppose to go on a date tonight but he canceled saying he had to go to a meeting with his father.Oh his father you had a bone to pick with him,he always canceled the dates.But it is weird that you and Todoroki haven't be on a date in 3 months,maybe he was cheating?You decided that you should surprise him after the meeting.So you went to the store and got all his favorite thing especially soba🍜.You went to his house and knocked,his sister opened the door and greeted you.You walk quietly walked to his room but you heard moans.You though maybe he watching a special movie.Turns out you were wrong because you open the door and see Momo riding your boyfriend.You throw that bag at him and said "You didn't have to cancel our date to fuck another girl!".You walked out of the house crying and you heard Shoto calling after you but you didn't care.

⚡️Denki⚡️
(2nd person)
You and Denki were always going on dates until a 2 weeks ago.At first you thought it was just one date but then it became more frequent.You were on your way to talk to him about it when you stopped at the door as you heard Denki moaning "Fuck Fuck Fuck".You busted open the door and saw him on top of a naked Jirou.He jumped up running towards me,you didn't care you just ran to your room.He pounded on your door "Y/N please open up I love you so much" he yelled but then he left you knowing you need space.You called you brother and told him everything,he soon came to the school and punched Denki.He then came to your room and talked to you.

🏔Kirishima🏔
Wouldn't have the heart to hurt you

🕷Sero🕷
You and Sero we at a family party(his family)and you were playing with all the kids when Sero came up to you and said "I'll be back in 5 minutes".You continued playing with the kids but 15 minutes had passed and you got worried.You went around the house looking for Sero but he was no where to be found but you went upstairs and heard moans.You went to the room and opened the door and there sat Sero and the girl/boy he told you was a family friend.He was on top of them naked then he looked at you and jumped up and ran after you.You had bolted downstairs and out the door and to you car.Sero knocked on you window but you just drove off.

👽Mina👽
She was WAY to loyal to do that to you