You get in a fight

I'm not going to do adults because your a hero,just a person,or a villain so you don't fight

🥦Deku🥦
You were walking back to the dorms after a long day of training when you heard someone say "bitch" under their breath.You whipped your head around to see a boy chuckling you then fried his phone battery as comeback.He looked at his phone then said "hey bitch who the fuck do you think you are" he grabbed you shirt and pulled you to the ground.You knew
Brazilian jujitsu you flipped him over and leg locked him and started to punch him hard.People now gathering around and taking pictures you saw Bakugou and Izuku bust through them and grab you "Damn Y/N I didnt know you could do that to someone" Bakugou said.You looked at the dude he got up and went to hit you,you of course ducked easily and put him in to and arm bar "You will never call me a bitch again,understand?" "Y-Yes".Izuku looked at you and said "Y/N I don't you knew jujitsu" "Yeah my mom taught me"

💥Bakugou💥
You were training when the door open you looked over and saw a guy from 1-B.You didn't care that he was in the gym until he walked by and said "whore" you looked back at him "excuse me?" "I said your a whore the whole school knows you fucked Todoroki".You were furious "I'm sorry but i am very loyal to my boyfriend so no I didn't fuck Todoroki" you say trying to stay calm "You know a whore like you deserves to be punished".You were kind of confused but when he grabbed your hair and through you on the ground now getting on top of you.You flipped him around to were you could have broke his arm,your boyfriend came running in a pulled you off "Sexy what are you doing?" "He called me a whore".There was a long silence "Babe can you step out" "Yeah sure".You walked out and all you heard was screams.

🔥Todoroki❄️
You were sitting in a cafe when todo got up and when to the bathroom.You went on your phone but someone sat down you look up to see a random person.You were confused "Can I help you"you said with a lot of attitude "I want you to leave Todoroki and break his heart" "I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you can fuck off".They get up and try to punch you you dodged easily and grabbed them from behind and tripped him.Grabbing their arm and locking it in place. "Lover what are you doing" Todo says running over to you "They tried to make me break up with you and hit me".

⚡️Denki⚡️
You were walking to English when someone threw water at your back "hey fucker I deserved Denki not you" you turn around slowly your cards rising up.Your cards go flying and pin them a wall "I am Denki's lover,get over it"

🏔Kirishima🏔
You were eating at lunch when someone knocked your food of your table.You look up as someone punches you,you fall to the ground and you dragons appear.Your dragons go around their feet and hands,you ask "why did you do that to me" "because I deserve to be in 1-A not you" you look at them.Kiri came running up to you "If that was tire the you would be in 1-A not me" Kirishima took you to the nurses

🕷Sero🕷
Everyone liked you so no one wanted to fight you

💜Shinsou💜
You were just chilling on your phone when you heard people laughing and saying your name,you turn around and see a girl try to punch you.You duck under and grab her  shoulder and throw her to the ground pin her arms to her back you ask "Why would you do that".It took a long time for her to respond "Because i was meant to be in 1-C and fall in love with Shinsou and him fall for me" "But that didn't happen did it" you heard your boyfriend say.You and boyfriend walk off laughing at the insistence.

🐦Tokoyami🐦
You were kind of antisocial so no one had anything against you