Chapter 12

Adam's POV
I woke up and saw Ava wasn't in bed. I went into the living room and she was sat on the couch crying hugging her knees. I rushed over to her.

"Hey bear, what's going on?" I asked bringing her close to me. She got up off the couch and ignored me. She left and went in the bedroom. I was confused and followed her. She laid in bed.

"Leave me alone Adam." She said.

"That's not going to happen. I love you Ava bear." I said. She kissed me.

"I need to tell you something, but I'm not ready yet." She said and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hey it's okay, tell me whenever you're ready." I said and she smiled at me. We got ready and headed into work. Ava went undercover in a club. I was sat with jay in the van when he noticed something.

"Oh god, that best not be who I think it is. If it is, this is all going to go south." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Suddenly, we heard Ava over the wire.

"Hank, you need to pull me out." She said.

"Why?" Voight asked.

"There's a girl in here I know. It looks like she's seen me, she could blow this." She said.

"Okay." He said and Ava came out of the club. Jay went over to her.

"I thought it was her." He said.

"I haven't seen her in ages." She said.

"Who is she?" I asked. Ava just shook her head at me. We headed back to the district and sat at our desks. I looked over at Ava and she had her head in her hands. I looked over at jay and he saw Ava and went over to her. He hugged her. He whispered something in her ear, but I couldn't hear what. We headed home. She sat on the couch and I cooked dinner. I brought it over to her.

"Thank you." She said. I sat down on the couch with her and we ate. We had finished and We decided to watch a movie.

"The holiday?" I suggested. She nodded and we cuddled. She rested her head on my chest and I stroked her hair, placing kisses every now and then on her forehead.

"Addy, I need to tell you something." She said.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." I said.

"No, I shouldn't keep anything from you." She said, starting to tear up.

"Hey, what is it?" I asked softly.

"I don't want you to hate me or break up with me." She said.

"Oh Ava bear, I would never hate or break up with you." I said.

"The reason I knew that girl is because we went to high school together. I dated her for 3 years. She is the reason I tried to kill myself. I'm bisexual." She said.

"I would never hate you because of that okay. I'm so proud of you." I said. She kissed me and we watched Christmas movies, even though Christmas was a couple of weeks ago. I looked over at her and she looked off.

"Are you okay bear?" I asked.

"Yeah, just cramps. I keep getting really cold." She said and I kissed her forehead. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around us both.

"I love you Addy." She said.

"I love you too bear." I said and we cuddled. After a while, I could tell she was tired so we headed to bed. I got in bed and she went in the bathroom. She came out after a while and she came and laid down in bed with me. She rested her head on my chest and we wrapped our arms around each other. I heard her yawn.

"Goodnight Ava bear, sweet dreams." I said kissing her head. I fell asleep not long after.