new friends

Okay do I thought it was going to be a normal day for some reason I was expecting a simple and serious practice like training but when I get in the gym I hear all these guys yelling.

The simps Nishinoya and Tanaka I think those were their names, they were  running around screaming hell yeah and Kiyoko loves me. " Weirdos I mumbled but some how I the captain Daichi came to me and said " you'll get used to this it may be chaotic but it's fun", he smiled. I did was nod in agreement but still not sure whether I wanted to get used to it.

After everybody came we sat in a circle on the floor and the coach ask me to present my skill so I to ball jump really high and spiked it over the net with perfect accuracy leaving everyone's mouth open. " I just did something simple to show you I can jump", I said picking the ball up.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME," the coach shouted" I would make you the ace if we didn't already have Asahi".

The tall man bou just looked down and mumble" that's fair".

" You are going to be the middle blocker carrot top I think you are more than qualified for that position and when Asahi finally graduates I'll make you the Ace".

I can't believe he decided all that just after see me spike a simple ball it wasn't that amazing.

After school I went out the door to go home and give my dad my report but then a voice interrupted me.

" Hey shorty", Tanaka said he came to me with Nishinoya, Kageyama, Tsukishima, and the green hair boy

" What's up ", I said turning around.

" We wanted to know if you wanted to come with us to coach ukai's store I think we could be friends", Nishinoya said.

I thought for a minute and said ok since I could gather more info on the coach. We all headed. Down there most of them were arguing kageyama and Tsukishima were the ones who were yelling the most and about how Kageyama doesn't want to be called King.

I don't know why but I laughed a little.and I felt I was really making friends I've never really wanted or tried to make friends before.

As we got to the store we bought out good and stood outside talking. I enjoy being with these weirdos and started to like coach Ukai and now I'm starting to hate that I have to spy on them but it's all for the sake of my dream. Hopefully they would want to be in my group that I'm going to create in the future. That would be nice and enough for me.

The end folks hope you liked it. It's longer than my other chapters so that's good and see you tomorrow ☺️.