My new partner

I kill the way killing is supposed to be done with a knife or sword. I don't know what it is but I hate when people kill people with guns that just makes me mad.

So one afternoon I was doing the Usual training then my father came in and told me something I wish I never heard.

" Shoyo you are going to be getting a partner to work with", he said

I wasn't excited because I prefer to work alone but whatever. " Ok who is my partner".

He nodded and then called the person in here. I could not believe who it was.

The tall bean stalk came in and he looked surprised too.

" Wait hold up hold Hold up the bean stalk is going to be my partner, I said still not believing it.

" And the shrimp mine ", he said

" Oh so you two know each other that's great", I I'm not surprised since I put Tsukishima over here on the same team as you".

" Whatever", I said, let's get this over with what weapon do you use Tsuki"

" Don't call me that and I use a gun"

I look at my father. " Now now I know you don't like gun user sho but Tsukishima us really good and he will be your partner".

" Whatever let's see what you can do tsuki", " you know what show me at the mission tonight".

" Okay whatever you say shrimp you won't be disappointed"

I sure hope not I thought

Okay sorry it's short but I did decide to make this a kagehina and tsukihina too the idea just came up.