Unanswered Question

Even I don't know what I'm writing.. English is not my first language so bear with me 🥺

"Ahhhh...I'm late today too"

Fluke heard a deep voice mutter in his left ear and he could feel a gun being pointed at his back. He smirked underneath his mask and slowly turned around recognizing the familiar voice.

"Late as always I see..." he said while looking at the handgun pointing at him. "My colleague has already sent away the materials so are we still gonna talk with that in your hand? I don't think it's necessary"

He winked at the tall masked man in front of him.

The taller raised an eyebrow and put the gun back into the holster. "I think my team made a miscalculation on the timing" he said while slowly removing the mask.

Following the taller Fluke also removed his mask, fully revealing the smirk he had on his face.

"Don't they always do that? I guess your team lacks intelligence." Fluke uttered sarcastically.

The taller man was about to make a retort when they heard footsteps from a distance and a shout,

"P'Fluke we're ready to leave"

"Ok Prem prepare the vehicle I'll be out in five minutes!!" Fluke shouted back while not taking his eyes off the man in front of him.

"You were going to say something Mr.Thitiwat?" Fluke brought his face closer towards the taller man.

The taller narrowed his eyes and muttered through his clenched teeth, "My team's performance is none of your business P'Fluke" he almost spat out the name.

Fluke brought up his fisted knuckle to land a punch on that chiseled face only to have it blocked by a hand almost twice his size. He made an annoyed sound and brought his other hand up just to end up with that being blocked by taller's other hand. Suddenly his body was turned and you could call it a backhug if only the taller wasn't choking Fluke's neck.

Fluke kicked the calf of the man now strangling him, making him loose his grip on him and bend down. Fluke took advantage of this and pushed the taller to the wall behind them, earning a low groan from the latter.

Fluke grabbed the taller's collar and brought his face closer to his, pulling him in for a kiss. There was no battle as Fluke pushed his tongue inside the taller's mouth and sloppily kissed him while the taller was grabbing his waist tightly. They were both breathless when Fluke pulled away.

"It's Nong Fluke for you P'Ohm" Fluke uttered while catching his breath and winked at the taller before running out of the abandoned warehouse.

Ohm could only watch the tiny figure running away from him. He muttered softly, this time with a much different tone,

"I missed you..... Nong Fluke"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoosh! Thunk!

'That was the last one' Ohm thought as he slowly straightened up.

For the past 10 minutes or more like ever since Ohm stepped into the room, his strict boss/beloved brother was throwing all of the files that were neatly stacked on his table and Ohm avoiding all of them while they hit the wall, the door or landed on the floor, scattering papers all around the office. Ohm could only feel sorry for his brother who would have to reorganize them again.

"Listen Phi-"

"Shut up Ohm! I don't need your excuses. You told me you could handle the mission on your own and what! You let Tian's gang take away the stuff!" Nut shouted at his brother, fuming.

Ohm took in a deep breath and looked straight into his brother's eyes.

"I told you by the time I went there they had already taken the stuff. We were informed of a wrong time phi!"

Nut knew deep inside that his brother was telling the truth but losing to Tian's gang wounded his pride more.

"Go to your room Ohm we'll talk tomorrow about this" he said while cursing at himself for throwing around the files. He'd probably have to stay up all night reorganizing them.

Ohm gave a small bow and was almost at the door when he turned around and said,

"Good luck with the files bro" while giving a small wink at Nut and dashed out of the door, low key thanking that it was a dagger and not a bullet that was now stuck on his brother's office door.

He hurriedly walked to his room while switching his phone back on knowing that someone might be trying to contact him. His phone was getting blasted with notifications by the time he reached his room and locked the door. He opened the chat with 50+ messages to reply when his phone lit up with an incoming call from the same person who spammed him.

"Hello Noo" Ohm answered.

"Phi Ohmmmmmm~ why aren't you answering me I was worried" a whining voice reached his ears.

"Phi is sorry Noo... I just came out of phi's office and turned on the phone" Ohm tried to calm down his cute little boyfriend.

A little gasp was heard from the other side. "Did he hurt you Phi?" now the whines were replaced with a voice full of worry.

Ohm chuckled a little before answering "My phi can't beat me nong. He threw almost 20 files at me and I avoided all of them. Heh!"

"Not funny P'Ohm! I was worried he might hit you 'cause we took away the stuff before you and I know how much your phi hates losing to our gang. Like last time..." the voice was almost getting teary Ohm could feel it.

He remembered how much the younger cried after seeing his bruised face after a similar incident like today but the difference being Ohm losing the fight on purpose (and getting caught by his brother) unlike today where he was given misleading information.

"Fluke..."

"Were we meant to be P'Ohm?" his lover's voice uttered tearfully from the other side of the phone.

Ohm let out a deep sigh as he once again heard the only question he can never give an answer to.

This was going to be another long night for both of them.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter done!😭😭 Sorry for taking so long! Thank you Dev for helping me out while writing!😟💙