First Meeting

Sorry for the late update🥺🙏

-------

4 years ago.....

Ohm's POV

"OHM!!!! WAIT FOR ME YOU LONG LEGGED GIANT!"

Ohm groaned lowly. His first day of high school is ruined.

A bicycle screeched right next to where he was standing and Ohm could only give a death glare at the red faced, panting midget riding it.

"Really Earth! I told you to not shout! Now everyone's looking!" he muttered angrily.

"Look here my dear friend! I told you to slow down 'cause I don't have long legs like yours to ride a bicycle so fast and you, Mister, are almost 6 feet!! I don't have to shout for everyone to look at you when your handsome face and gigantic height is doing the job. So don't blame me!" Earth might have been breathless but that didn't stop him from spouting out his argument in less than a second.

Ohm let out a sigh knowing it's no use trying to argue with his one and only best friend.

"Just put your bike next to mine and hurry up. I don't want to be late on the first day"

"Yes sir!" Earth gave a small salute and went near Ohm's bicycle.

Ohm let out a deep breath and slightly smiled at all the students who were staring at him and his friend. Earth came towards him and they slowly made their way into the school with Ohm deep in thought and avoiding all gazes thrown at him.

Ohm hated getting attention, he always did and it was one of the reasons he didn't want to come to school in a car. He hated it when people gave him attention just because he was rich, he hated it when they would stare at his face and talk about how tall and handsome he is but most of all, he hated it when people started making remarks about his family being a mafia gang.

Ohm loved his family but he really wished his father wasn't a mafia leader. If so he wouldn't have lost his parents when he was barely seven years old and his 18 year old brother would not have followed his father's footsteps to becoming the next leader, with Ohm having to trace the same footsteps in the future.

He was thankful that his brother never forced him to show off his mafia leadership at school or made him come to school with a flank of bodyguards. However, he did have his personal bodyguard beside him, Earth, his best friend since they were five.

Speaking of Earth.....

"AI OHMMMM!" he was dragged out of his train of thoughts by Earth shouting at his ear and tugging at his shirt.

"Why are you shouting?" Ohm lowly growled at Earth.

Earth rolled his eyes "I called you almost 10 times but you didn't hear me!"

Ohm looked at him guiltily, "Sorry about that, I was thinking about something."

"Ugh whatever! I want to sit here, there's still time until class starts. Why are you still standing? SIT!" Earth pulled Ohm into the bench and climbed onto the table.

Ohm just let out a sigh and looked at Earth to ask him to move to the bench, but he saw that Earth was distracted by something and followed his gaze.

That's when he saw him, the prettiest boy he had ever seen in his life. He was petite in size but he somehow had a fierce aura around him. Ohm guessed that he was a senior considering how comfortable he looked leaning on the wall and brushing a hand through his slightly long dark brown hair.

"Aahh he's so handsome" Ohm heard Earth mutter breathlessly.

"He's beautiful" Ohm replied in the same tone.

"Huh? Who are you talking about?" Earth regretfully took his eyes off the man he was staring at to look at Ohm.

Ohm turned around to look at him, "That Phi you were looking at"

Earth narrowed his eyes "Which one?"

"That one-" Ohm turned to point out the tiny senior who stole his heart only to face an empty wall, "- wait! Where did he go?"

Earth wailed "Look what happened! That gorgeous tall hunk is gone"

"Which tall hunk?" Ohm asked cluelessly.

"Ugh! Never mind! Let's go to class" Earth rolled his eyes for the 100th time that day and dragged his dumb tall friend off to class.

......................................................................

Fluke's POV

"I'm bored" was the only thought that was running through Fluke's head that morning. It was just the first day of high school and the second year was already bored. Classes hadn't even started yet.

Paying no attention to whatever it was his friends were blabbering about, he leaned against the wall and started brushing his hand through his hair, staring into thin air. Suddenly he got a feeling that someone was watching him. He gave a slight glance from the corner of his eyes and saw a tall guy sitting on the bench a few feet away from him, staring at him.

The guy was handsome and definitely Fluke's type, it wouldn't be a lie to say that Fluke's heart was beating fast and he could slowly feel his ears turn red.

He cleared his throat and called out to his friends who were discussing about a cute first year at the table? or whatever.

"Kao! It's almost time for class let's go" Fluke lowly muttered, moving quickly away while the handsome guy turned to talk to someone.

"Aow! Fluke! I couldn't even look at that cute nong properly cause of you~~" Kao started to whine behind him as he made his way to class.

He turned around and gave a sharp look at his group of friends who were joining Kao in the whining chorus.

"I don't know what 'Nong' you all are talking about but can you just shut up!" he snapped at them.

His group of friends bowed down their heads and scurried past Fluke to the class except for Kao, who stopped by Fluke to whisper "That nong's friend was exactly your type so obviously you wouldn't notice my nong" and dashed off to avoid Fluke's punch.

'Nong? If it's a nong that means he's a First year?! He's so tall.. I wonder what his name is....' Fluke's train of thoughts started off and it screeched to a halt with the thought 'I can't put his life in danger'

What Fluke didn't know is that his mind stopped the train but his heart didn't....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that the update took so long...🥺 Thanks Dev as usual for the proofreading