~one~

"What the absolute fuck George!" You say as bright pink paint soaks into your Yule dress. "You couldn't go ONE day without pranking me!"

George just stood there looking pleased with himself, holding the string to the bucket he placed over the Gryffindor's portrait hole.

"God what is cormac gonna do when he sees me," you mutter to yourself.

"That guys a right git," he says speaking up, "you deserve better."

"Stay out of my love life George!" You shout as your face starts to get hot, "I just wanted to have a nice night with a cute boy and cute dress! But I guess not! Because someone i barely know has taken the liberty to judge my date and ruin my dress!" You run back into the portrait hole, trying to hide in you dorm as soon as possible.

"..sorry y/n," you heard faintly, slamming the door to your dormitory.

The next morning you begrudgingly get out of bed down to the Great Hall for breakfast, watching carefully for George's always prevalent booby traps. He had a twin brother, Fred, who liked to prank all the time as well, but George seemed to especially have it out for you.

You sit at the Griffyndor table and sadly stuff food into your face, trying to figure out what you did to get George to hate you so much. Heck, you'd barely even talked to the git. The only break you had was 1st and 2nd where he apparently didn't despise me, yet. You became so emersed in your thoughts, trying to think of what you could have done to him, you didn't notice the two identical gingers sitting either side of you.

"Y/nnnnn," you heard from your left, where none other than George Weasley was sat. "I didn't mean to make you all sad and stuff, it was just a joke."

"Well it wasn't funny," you spit out at him.

"What Georgie's trying to say," Fred sighed out to the right of you, "is that he feels really bad and is really sorry."

"Thanks for making your brother apologize for you, Georgie, but I'd rather just eat breakfast than listen to either of you." Saying the first part sarcastically and emphasizing the nickname Fred seemed to have come up with.

"I'm sorry y/n! I don't know what you want me to say!" George let out

"Well i don't know what I want you to say, but i know what i want you do to," you say, George looking hopeful," leave. Me. Alone."

You slam your fork down and run out of the great hall, hoping to not run into Cormac. He's surely pissed, being stood up might help his ego, but not his anger issues. But, you had been dating him for a few months, surely he would forgive you, right?

He usually wakes up way after breakfast is over, so you thought to sit in his room and think of an apology before he does. Walking in, you notice an unfamiliar figure in his bed. Apology schmoligy then.

"CORMAC!" you yell in the doorway, receiving the two bodies to jolt up, "WHAT IS THIS"

He raised from the bed and walked over to you, already shaking with rage. "WELL YOU BLOODY STOOD ME UP"

"NOT ON PURPOSE YOU WET SOCK, I CAME HERE TO APOLOGIZE"

"THIS," he screamed gesturing to the poor girl trying to get dressed, "IS YOUR FAULT"

"MY FAULT! IT'S GEORGE'S FAULT MORE THAN MINE!"

"GEORGE, DID THAT BLOODY RED HEAD FINALLY MAKE HIS MOVE!"

"What? No, he POURED PAINT ALL OVER MY DRESS. AND IT IS WAY MORE YOUR FAULT THAN HIS."

"NO, YOU AND THIS BITCH SHARE THE BLAME"