Chapter 9 - Lunch

Today all the boys had a meeting meaning no one was going to be home. So I was going to do, what I always do when the boys have meetings, hanging out with Nessa and Mads. The only difference was that now I could go out instead of staying in since Bryce and I were public. The girls wanted to take me to Saddle Ranch for the first time. Bryce never took me there because of the number of fans and paparazzi. I was excited to see what all the hype was.

Outfit

I was spraying my perfume while waiting for the girls when I heard my phone ring

I was spraying my perfume while waiting for the girls when I heard my phone ring. I placed my perfume down and walked over to pick up my phone seeing, "Beautiful 😇" flash across the screen meaning Ness was calling.

On-Call

Hey babe Mads
and I am both downstairs
Ready to go.

Be down in
a second just have
to get my bag

See you in a
second love you

Love you Bye!

Call Ended

I roll down my window, wanting to feel the fresh air and look at the view. "Lilli, when we go to Saddle, they're probably going to be paparazzi. Since you and Bryce announced you guys were dating, they're probably going to ask you questions," Mads says softly, trying not to make me nervous.  It was not working since my anxiety was getting the best of me.

"It won't be that bad. We will be with you the whole time. Mads and I will guide you through the whole time, making sure everything goes well," which only slightly calms my nerves.

"It will be okay, Lilli. We will make sure everything goes okay," Mads reassures again. I smile at them, and they smile back at me. Mads turns the music up again.

The light turns green, and Ness focuses her eyes back on driving. I see Mads look back at her phone. I know I smile, telling them I was okay, but I was still freaking out in my head. Not to mention, my stomach was turning.

Mads Pov

I knew even though Lilli said she was okay, about the paparazzi, Ness and I both knew she wasn't. I knew Bryce was the only one who could make her feel better, but he was in a meeting with the rest of the boys. I went back on my phone to see my previous texts with Jaden, to see, the meeting time.

Crap, it is from 10:15 to 2:30, and right now, it's 11:43, meaning there is already in the meeting. I guess I was going to have to reassure her myself, with the help of Nessa.

I looked out to see that we arrived at the Saddle Ranch. We waited in line for the valet. I knew that now was probably the only time, I was going to get a chance to talk to her.