Chapter Three

This chapter is a bit dull and a bit extra but naruto and sakura's bond will be developed in this.

"So sakura how's college?" Tsunade asked

"It's great we have the final exams coming up so I'll be  studying at lot" Sakura took a small glance at naruto before returning to eat.

"The wedding will be held a day after sakura's graduation and after that time period sakura will be staying with naruto" Naruto looked up

"Will anybody be invited?" Sakura asked "I really don't want a big wedding" Naruto reached over and grabbed her hand Softly she felt reassured by this then they realise that they weren't alone

"Don't mind us carry on" both of them pull their hands away and looked away sakura's hand twitch from the lack of warmth.

After lunch sakura and Naruto decided to wash the dishes

"Sakura" she turned to look at him, he was looking away and if you look closely you would see a red tint on his cheeks.

"Hm?" Sakura hummed.

"Would you like to  have.... Dinner with me tomorrow" naruto looked away.

"Sure" sakura smiled.

"So I guess I'll pick you up from school tomorrow" naruto grinned sakura flinched slightly because of the thunder boomed loudly outside. (She wasn't scared it was just a sudden noise)

"Hm.... Sakura it looks like you guys won't be able to go home" Tsunade peaked her head out.

"Yeah" sakura said

"Well in that case I'll go get some clothes for you and your Grandparents" tsunade disappeared

Naruto phone rang "hello" he walked out of the room.

Sakura wiped her hands and head to the living room where she saw both grandfathers having a conversation

"Ah... Sakura I want you to read my new book of make out tactics" sakura nodded and picked up the book she reads the first few pages and her face grew hot there was to much rated R scenes in the book and for no reason at all she thinks about Naruto and her doing it.

"I never knew my fiancé is a pervert" naruto huskily whispered in her ear making her jump frightened naruto laughed loudly Sakura face grew hotter and hotter (if that's possible) she looked down her hair covering her face she huffed then turned away.

"Come on its not that bad" naruto tried to hold back his laughter as he wrapped his arms around sakura waist pulling her close to his chest chuckling.

Sakura who instantly melted into his embrace sighed softly before chuckling.

Click Snap.

They both freezes as they look up to see tsunade and sakura grandmother holding cameras Jayria was writing in a book while mumbling something and Sakura's grandfather was there watching everything unfold an amused expression on his face sakura and naruto both let go of each other.

"So uh.... Sleeping arrangements as you know we have one guest room" tsunade and himari shared a look.

"Oh then sakura could have my room I'll just sleep in the living room" Naruto said " besides I have some business to take care of so I'll just head back to the office"

"In this weather?" Surprisingly it was Sakura who asked.

"Don't worry I'll be fine" Naruto head to the door and grabbed an umbrella opening the door he turned to them "I'll be back" (Terminator lol) and walked out.

"This brat is always busy come on sakura let's discuss your part of the wedding" himari said grabbing her hand and dragging her back to the living room.

"Ah okay" Sakura mumbled she didn't know why she was so concerned.

Naruto Point Of View

He sighed rubbing his forehead although he was the CEO the higher ups called him to inform him about getting married and presenting s heir to the company when he died (some of them even offer their daughters) or they'll give the company to the youngest uchiha who was already engaged no question asked.

Naruto scoffed at the idea"The nerve of some people I worked my way up here with no one's help and they think I'm gonna hand it over to some brat that was fed a sliver spoon all his life they were sadly wrong" he had a soon to be beautiful wife at home

He finished up with business and deals to join companies together and he took a seat before then started to make reservation for him and sakura's date he also brought a dress for her.

It was already midnight when naruto  finished he stretched in his chair before getting up.

"Goodnight sai" Naruto said to his PA.

"Goodnight dickless" Naruto laughed and he walked out and got in the car.

~~ Time Skip ~~

Naruto entered the house it was really quite he walked up to his bedroom where Sakura emerged from the bathroom in nothing but an oversized shirt (Naruto recognized as his) and shorts while drying her hair.

"Ah your back" sakura blushed "you're grandma gave me one of your shirts that you left here when you last visited" naruto remembers countless of times when he visits he always forgets at least some of his clothes here.

"Its okay it suits you.... Um.... You can have the bed I'll sleep on the couch" sakura shook  her head.

"The bed's big enough to hold us just take one side and I'll take the other" Naruto nodded "in the meantime you can go freshen up"

Sakura laid on the left side of the left side of the bed her face to the wall she took off the light and laid comfortably on the bed.

Naruto (who just came out of the shower) looked over at sakura who was fast asleep he usually sleep in nothing but his briefs (boxers) but he has a lady sleeping in his bed and he decided to put on a sweat pants he made himself comfortable while staring at the ceiling don't get him wrong he's not a virgin he had his couple of flings but he felt nothing with them they only wanted him for his money nothing else he felt something heavy on his hand and he thought his hand had fallen asleep but he looked over over sakura had somehow rolled her way over into naruto's arm sakura mumbled before smuggling deeper naruto having no choice (as he didn't wanna push her off) wrapped his arms around her and soon they fell asleep.

Me: *eats popcorn* looks up *sees readers staring angrily*

Me: I'm sorry I've been away for so long also I know I'm not suppose to be writing because of reasons but I just wanna finish editing the story they'll be a lot of time skips in the next chapter

Bye...