Xhapter 1

Justin POV

Hi my name is Justin am 21yrs 6'6 inches tall, has short curly blond hair with blue eyes and fair body and am pretty muscular. Am the type of boy that every girl will kill to have but am just not into all that crap.

Unlike every other person I don't have a normal life, for instance since I was ten I was trained to kill which was because I watched my family been killed in front of me and I was hopeless due to the shock I passed out only to wake up in a house and I met a young lady who took me in as her son since she had none then began to train into becoming what I am today a assassin that kills for money.

I hated the work I was kinda creepy killing someone for cash but I only kill for a purpose either you are a bad guy or you're against my family and friends more like my gang but I quited the work because I didn't feel like doing it anymore I wanted to live a life I was denied from a normal life.

"Shit" I muttered as I got punched in the gut. I was participating in the vytal tournament for martial arts and I was in the final against a bulky dude who was glaring daggers at me.

I dodged another punch from him and I used the opportunity to hit him on his ribs causing him to spit out blood.

"How do you like that huh?" I said smirking as I grabbed him by the neck and right hooked him causing him to stagger backwards.

"Brat!!" He yelled In anger as he rushed me and threw a Punch at me which I held his hands and twisted it causing a snap then kicked his legs making him fall after I stomped his chest.

"Just give up it useless fighting" I said chuckling still putting my leg firmly on chest.

"Fool, you can't defeat me" He said as he swopped my feet off the grounded but I backflipped away from him.

"Fine" I sighed. "Time to get hard"I said as I attacked him faking a punch which he fell for then I kicked him on his chest then gave him a barrage of punches causing blood to spill everywhere then I slammed him on the ground after I kicked him over the ring disqualified him declaring me the winner.

"And park min is disqualified" The announcer said" Justin is the winner!!!" He finally said as I heard people clapping and cheering as I got down the ring heading towards the judges as they gave me the cup and a cheque of five hundred grands.

***time skip***

I grabbed my bag as I walked out of the tournament then I checked the time I found out I was getting late for my work at a night club to earn a few bucks.

- - - Inside the club

I dressed into the club uniform and brushed my hair which was growing long and it was annoying.

I took out a pad and pen and walked over to a table which was occupied with two girls chatting with theirselves as I approached them they stopped their conversation at looked at me smiling

"Welcome to club soda my name is Justin, can I have your order" I said trying to avoid any eye to eye contact.

"Sure, I will have a chocolate shake and two muffins without topping" She said look at me lustfully, I wrote it down and looked at her friend who was chuckling at her failed attempts to flirt with me.

"I will take a strawberry shake and a burger" She said smiling, I nodded and walked towards the cook and gave him the order which he took and started preparing it. He just laughed as he was preparing it.

"What's funny?" I asked as it was annoying me then he looked at me and said.

"Nothing" He said as he pointed at something I turned around and saw that the two girls were winking at me which I shuddered.

"Man I have never seen someone avoiding girls like them, I mean they are cute and falling badly for you."He said as I watched a guy walk towards them and said something causing the girls to shove him away and continue looking at me.

"Yeah still not into girls thing" I said as I took the food and kept it at their table then they snuck some money and a card into my pocket and winked at me.

"Thanks " I smiled at them making them blush. I walked away from them towards my next table then I met a face I wasn't hoping to see.

"Look who we have here" He said towards his friends and they all glared at me.

"I don't want trouble so let's wrap this up and take your orders"

"Oh I have a order for you" He said as he punched hard causing me to fall down. I got up and cleaned the blood from my nose.

"Alright then if you're ordering I guess I will take my leave now" I bowed and turned to go still resisting the urge to break his fucking bone.

"Am done with you yet" Parker said as he turned me around and punched me in my gut causing some gasps from the crowd watching us. I clutched my gut in pain, damn if not for the stupid rule about employee getting into situations with customers I would have the beaten the hell out of him.

"Still scared of me beaten the hell out of you huh?" He said with a sly smirk on his face, man I felt like mopping the whole place with his face right now. He hurled at me throw punches towards me which I dodged then I jumped over a table causing him to break with his fist, then He signaled to his gang and one of them brought out a bat and gave him.

"How 'bout we play a little rough". He said as he swinged the bat at me hitting me directly in my face and that when I lost it.
He tried to hit me but I turned and grabbed the bat from his hands swinging it at my front.

"ITS My TURN" I smirked.

And cut!!!
There you have it a little bio about Justin life and how he became so rigid but anyways I hoped you really enjoyed this chapter and I may not be writing authors note after every chapter.

Stay safe❤😊😷.

Luv ya all😛😛😛,

ItzYungChris™😎🙂😎.