Xhapter 4

°°° Inside the car

Justin POV

"So where we going?" I asked as he looks at me and smiles.

"You got some good talent kid and we're gonna help you make use of it" He said as he turned around and faced a lady that I didn't even notice was in the car.

"Yes we've got some business proposal and we're sure you gonna love it" She said as she winked at me causing me to shiver slightly.

"And what makes you so sure that am gonna 'love' it" I said as I air quote the love part making her smile.

"Trust me " She said as she looked back at the man sitting beside her then nods at him.

"My apologies, we forgot to introduce yourself" He said as he adjusted his sitting position to face me.

"My name is Edward Wayne am the owner of Wayne enterprises,  the Adidas Brand and owner of the Gucci brand" He said as he adjusted his eye glasses to look at me and smiled seeing the expression on my face, like I was deeply surprised am sitting in a limo with one of the worlds richest man can this day get any better.

"And I'm Betty Wayne, director of Wayne enterprises, distribution manager of Gucci brand, owner of Betty limited CO and finally the only surviving child of Edward Wayne" She said as she brought out her hands for a handshake which I shook immediately.

"So I guess there's no need for my introduction" I asked them raising my eye brows, they just nodded and smiled then their expression changed into a serious one as they looked at me.

"Ehm... So back to the main reason we brought you here" Edward said as he faced me.

"Am ready when you are" I told him relaxing myself on the incredible and most comfortable seat ever created.

"So we've been watching kinda lately but not stalking you we really appreciate personal space" He said as he looked at me like he was trying to predict my next mood or anything I might say but since I was still quiet he continued.

"Have you ever thinked of working as a bodyguard " He said as he looked at Betty as she sat beside him and gave a weak smile at me so I knew that something was wrong somewhere.

"Sure I have thought about working but it never crossed my mind about being a bodyguard" I replied honestly as the look in Betty's face showed a little sign of hope.

"I was elected to be the governor of this state in an election that will take place in a year so that caused a lot of unwanted enemies... " He said as he stroked his beard in thought then he continued his sentence.

"So we really need your help to protect our little babies" He said as he sighed releasing his breath I didn't notice he was holding.

"Even though I would have agreed to this job but am not good at babysitting jobs" I said as I placed a hand on my chin, I wasn't sure I was ready for this protecting children things actually I usual eliminate them.

"They are not actually babies, the first one is around your age and the little one is  two years younger" Betty said as she gazed upon me with pleading eyes, I sighed as I knew I couldn't resist this offer.

"Okay that helps a lot but seeing the potential risks of your children why didn't you just get someone older to do it" I asked them, Edward frowned at my comment but Betty sighed.

"We did but that didn't go so well and besides since you are all teenagers, so am sure you will all get along" Betty said as she looked a drink from the bar and drank it halfway.

"Okay I guess, sorry to bother you but what about their parents  are they in support of this" I asked, I noticed that when I talked about their parents Betty started sobbing.

"My bad sorry I asked" I said feeling remorseful towards them but she smiled back at me.

"They are dead, they died protecting their children and their last words were to protect their babies" Betty said as she dried the tears from her eyes and
brushed part of her hair that were covering her face.

"So what do you say kid do we have an agreement or otherwise, don't worry if you refuse this offer there's no hard feelings" Edward said as he took a sip from his drink and looked at me.
I wanted to disagree but my mind was against it.

"Fine I accept the offer" I said as they both smiled happily at me either happy that they convinced me into accepting the offer or happy that they got someone to protect their child's.

"Thank You so much Justin, I think that I can now rest knowing my babies are safe" She said as she hugged me tightly clearly happy at my decision.

"One more thing..... How much do I get paid? " I said asked them making both of them smile at me.

           >°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°<

Justin POV

     We finally arrived at the house and man it was large, it was a two story building with purple paintings and gold designs.  I came out of the car then Betty asked me to follow them inside to introduce me to my their kids and I followed.

      As I step into the house I was greeted by a maid even the dress she wore was expensive, we walked towards the living room and Betty asked the maid to call the girls.

  "Can I get you anything?" A maid asked and I gently declined, nodding she left the room.

"Whose the hottie? " I heard a voice say and immediately turned and I saw two figures walking towards us, one of them had blonde hair with blue eyes and when our eyes met she winked at me while the other with black and brown hair( look at photo to avoid confusing) with brown eyes just rolled her eyes.

"Here they are, our two wonderful children" Edward said as they stood beside him and he was smiling at me.

"Hi, the name's Kyle" She said as she offered a handshake which I accepted and she shifted away so that I could see her sister but before turning she winked at me again.

"Just call me Skylar" The other one said dryly still fiddling with her phone without looking at me.

"Okay I guess" I replied not sure of what to say, she turned around and looked at Ed still avoiding me.

"So what's he doing here?" Skylar said as she finally looked at me and frowned, I just turned away from her and faced Betty who gave me a smile as Ed cleared his throat taking a huge breath and said.

"He's your new bodyguard" He said as he smiled at her but suddenly frowned when he saw the look on her face.

"Cool " I heard Kyle say as I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"What the hell did you just say?!!!" 

                 * •* •* •* •* •

   And cut!!!

    Phew,  finally finished the chapter and I apologize for it being too long, just looking for a way to end the chapter with a bang.

      Sorry , am not good at description so if you wonder how Skylar looks like check the pic at the beginning of this chapter.  

       Looks like I might bend my schedule a little for updates on my books and please don't forget to Vote and Comment and Share yours views on this story.

Luv ya all,

ItzYungChris™.