Chapter 1

No ones P.O.V
It was a quite long day in high school, when the final bell rang, everyone started to get in a hurry with packing their things and rushing toward the door but the teacher Mrs. Bitters stoped them and asked them to sit in their desks while she calls rows, each row got up and walked towards the door after they left the classroom they started running in a hurry, Dib was last to leave because he got in trouble for smoking in class but Zim waited for him considering he doesn't have real parents plus his house is nearby not too far and not too close just right on the spot when Dib got out of the classroom Zim hurried besides him as they both walked toward their houses well mainly Dib's because Zim was companying him, after they arrived Zim yelled out "ARE WE FRIENDS NOW?!" Dib-bee replied with "NO SPACE-BOY!" Well that was rude but Zim didn't let that bother him as he still was determined to becomes friends with the Dib.
Soon enough after Zim arrived rushing in with pure joy as he already knew his next plan to become the ultimate friends with Dib! And his scary sister too, G.I.R looked at his master as he raised one of his robotic eyebrows that don't exist not really caring at the moment what his own master was thinking, the emo moose didn't bother to look just staring on the tv for something interesting to happen that isn't the pizza pig guy or the cursed dog "chocolate" bars, something that isn't that until he landed on a serie Happy Tree Friends, he decide to watch it to see what happens but after he saw the first kill and how much blood and gore there was he right away turned off the Tv. And just left the living room traumatized, Zim went down to base to contact his Tallest about the new plan on how to make Peace with everyone especially Dib.
After hours of talking about his plan and that this time it should work his Tallest gave him a applause and complimented it on how an amazing idea it was and that it must work this time before signing off both of his Tallest sed " we're so glad we have an Invader as determined as you Zim! I mean who wouldn't accept an offering like that!? Food and rare flowers that no one can ever find in that planet just enough for every human! But you'll need more baskets to deliver to every human, we'll try and sed you 20 a day, tell us when you have given every humans their own offering to stop Tallest Red/Purple signing off " the screen went completely black as Zim got ready went to the front of the living room as he told G.I.R he'll come back soon, G.I.R just shrugged it off and Zim left his home base a he went out of town to pick up some of the rarest flowers or maybe even grow more so he'll have as many he needs!

Lard Nar wasn't one of the kindest well to be fair none of the Vortian species were nice at all their were the cruelest of them all, their competition was the Irken Empire a species of peace and kindness, Shloonktapooxis one of Lard Nar's companions interrupts him from his thoughts as he yells "WHAT DO YOU WANT?! Oh it's just you." In reply he says " Captain' I have found some good news and some bad news as well " he tells Lard Nar, " So what is it? SPILL IT OUT! You're waisting my time. "
"Well sir it seems their is still an unclaimed planet right now it is being claimed but it's taking a while for them"
"So what type of species is it being claimed by the moment and what's their name? I'm also gonna need the name of the planet." Lard sed rudely
"The species is Irken and their name sir is Zim, the Planet they are currently claiming is called Earth quite far from here"
Lard stop being rude for a moment and thought to himself 'Why does that name sound so familiar...?'
"Captain"
"Captain?"
Lard Nar got out of his thoughts "W-what?"
"We were talking"
"Oh right, what's the bad news Shlooktapooxis?"
"The Irkens are about a year there just 1 more year and they'll arrive"
Lard Nar stoped to speak and right away sed "THEN WE HAVE TO GET THERE BEFORE THEY DO!"
" But captain were- "
"I don't care how long it takes as long as we claim in first. Now go."
"But-"
"GO!"
"Yes Captain" Shlooktapooxis then exited leaving Lard Nar alone as he sat down and was frustrated but still wondered where he had heard that name before....?

( Lard Nar's side is shorter than Zim's in this chapter TwT, P.s 817 words!)