Chapter 3

"Hello?"

Zim's P.o.v. ( finally )
I turn towards where the voice came from and see a rather tall human not too tall or too short just taller than me, I then get up and take off my gardening gloves as I go to the front of the fence facing the human as I then softly smiled, "how may I help you today? Haven't seen you around these here parts before!" He made an expression clearly meaning he is new around here "Oh, golly! How rude of me! I haven't introduced myself!" I then open the fences gate as I then lean over my hand "Hi, I'm Zim!" He then reaches his hand over

Lard Nar's P.O.V
I have to come up with a name quickly! But what? I got it! " I'm Alexander" that name sounds stupid at least to me, but good enough. I then shook his hand which I guess is how humans say hello here, I then noticed that he isn't wearing gloves to cover his hands! What type of idiot forgets to wear gloves?? Now the pathetic human species can tell he's not human! I mean if he made it this far without gloves, then these humans are really fucking stupid. He then pulls away his hand as I then snap out of my thoughts, "I'll be glad to show you around if your new!" He sed in a cheerful tone, it made my heart warm... wait... what...? I shook my head as I looked down at him and replied with "I would like that quite a lot" as I bowed down as a thank you. He then walks out and closes the fence behind him "well then let's go! Wouldn't want to miss some of the fun of this place!" Zim sed while he held my hand and started to pull me to show me around, fun? Some of these pars look like the empty abyss or it looks like war been happening on some of them while the others looked fine, what the hell do these humans do? We then walked past an alley and noticed how dark and dirty it was, as I looked around more some plants really looked unhealthy, as much as I hate Irkens this planet needed an Irken's touch, literally. As we walked more and he is well talking about the places but I've been paying more attention to my surroundings, what a disgusting world, some humans are trading what I think are drugs? Looks like it. some others are threatening others, these humans would really kill each other? I mean I can easily do that to them, but I need to find use to the dirt ball if I'm gonna take it, so far nothing useful until we pass threw a shop, the shop had a lot of human weapons, this pathetic of a species can make weapons? Maybe I can find use of this planet. "May I have a quick break?" I ask the small Irken in disguise, he nods and says "of course you can, take your time no rush needed!" I then walk away and go in the shop of weapons as I then ask the owner a few questions one of my main questions was what is the strongest weapon ever created, and he replied with " B-41 hydrogen bomb, but that hasn't been made sense in September of 1960 " I nodded and ask what the possibilities of making it again would be, the human replied with " well the possibilities are low, really low because it's been a long time sense it was last built so finding the paper work and design would be hard to get considering no one ever found it so it's long gone " I sigh in disappointment wanting to know more information but can't because everything about it is gone, I'll ask spleenk to get as much information as he can from here as a mission. As I walk out I hear a cry of help I didn't care and went towards where Zim was, wait... where's Zim? I then heard the cry of help better, it was Zim I start to look around rapidly as I finally find him pinned agents the wall by a human as they smirked and lifted up Zim's chin to make him look up at them, I knew where this is going and I don't like it so I made my way towards them with an annoyed face as and I stop behind the guy and tapped on their shoulder they looked directly at me as I then punched them on the face and pulled them away from Zim slamming them agents the wall as they collapse as I then kick them as they were close to death I stoped and made a death stare towards them ( I keep putting them because I don't know what gender to make them ) as they start running away, I go towards Zim who was scared and helped him get up as I then ask "Is it always like this here?" He nods and I then ask if this happened to him before as he shook his head for no which I was thankful for and say we should go back and he nods in agreement so I pic him up fully as I then notice a light blush on him it was a tint of blue, cute... what the hell am I thinking? I mean.... ugh..... I guess this is just pay back for him standing up for me back then.

~924 words~