o n e ! !

My wrist lay on the cold tile, while my other was wiping my tears. I checked my watch, realizing I was late for first period. I decided it was too late to go, anyways. I then heard the bathroom door creak open. I heard a raspy, but soft voice. I stayed silent.

"Hey, are you alright?" I heard. I stayed silent out of fear. I then heard footsteps, and then saw the girl slide under the stall door. I jumped. My eyes widened and I began to sweat.

"Hey, why are you crying?" she acted like nothing happened, and came to sit next to me. I looked at her, not recognizing her, was she new? Have I just not seen her before? I had so many questions, and my head began to overflow. She tucked some hair strands behind my ear.

"I-" I began to stutter. She raised an eyebrow and smirked. Her hair was curly, she had beautiful hazel eyes, and her face was covered in freckles, or as I say, angel kisses. 

"You can trust me, I swear," I felt her leg touch mine, I flinched but then got comfortable. What was this feeling in my stomach? Was I about to throw up? Did I get food poisoning? So much going through my mind, but my main thought, was to open up to her.

"It's truly nothing.. I'm just a bit.. sensitive, I guess.." I looked down. She put her finger on my chin, and raised my head.

"You have every right to cry, don't worry," she smirked and removed her finger. She then began to get up. Before leaving the bathroom stall, she smiled at me, and left.

What was happening to me? Why was I unable to speak?