t w o ! !

The next day, I was walking to the gas station, in search of some snacks. Mom is barely home, so I have to feed myself. Dad's married to Gwen, and I barely see him at all. I walk inside and see that same girl in the chip aisle. I walk over to her, and tap her on her shoulder. She turned and  smiled widely.

"Its you, again! Hey, are you alright, now?" she asked, removing her hand away from the hot fries, slowly. 

"I-I'm alright now, but I didn't get your name..?" I tilted my head.

"Ah, my name is Binx," she smiled and pat my head, then walking past me, but instead of leaving, she grabbed my hand as she was walking. I began to burn up, out of nervousness. She looked back, as we were walking, and smiled.

"Oh- uh- my name is Ossa.." She dragged me, softly, to the cashier. She put the items on the counter, and let go of my hand. I became sad for some reason, somewhat lonely, even though I had a human being standing right next to me. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a twenty dollar bill, and gave it to the cashier. 

"Have a nice day," the cashier mumbled. Binx nodded, and grabbed my hand once again. I didn't know what to do, I could've left.. but didn't, I felt like I needed to stay. She clasped her fingers around mine. 

"Where should we go, now?" she spoke. I was truly fine with anything, as long as I had her presence.

"I don't care at all," I responded quickly.. maybe a little too quickly. After that, she didn't respond, she just continued walking, with me attached to her.

  We had been walking for a bit, hands still clasped. She hadn't spoken at all, she just kept walking. My heart felt warm, and I felt loved and appreciated. We had then reached a park, and she sat down, dragging me with her. She reached into a bag, full of snacks. She handed me a bag of M&Ms. I opened it and began to eat some. She began to watch the stars, then pulling my shoulder down, to join her. She grabbed my hand and held it, warming it. She looked at me and tucked strands of hair behind my ear, getting closer to me, looking me in the eyes. I was mesmerized. 

  She looked like a goddess. She pat me on the head and began looking at the stars again. Binx took my hand and kissed it. I didn't know how to react. I looked her in the eyes, she then grabbed my cheek and turned my head towards her, pressing her soft lips against mine for at least ten seconds. She pulled away, still holding onto my cheek. She raised an eyebrow to see if I was alright with it, I nodded, and she continued to kiss me. 

I wanted to kiss her for hours, but knew we couldn't, is this what I was feeling earlier? Was it a crush? Do I have a crush on a girl? Those were all unanswered questions.. until now, I knew for sure, I was in love with Binx.