|5|

-Timeskip to the next week after school on a Friday-

I had exited the bathroom after brushing my hair, I did my best to put it into a style I wanted and ended up satisfied with the finished product.

(You can imagine whatever you'd like!)

Walking over to my desk, I sat down on my chair and spun to look at myself in the small mirror standing on my desk.

Feeling a little insecure I reconsider if I should really go.

I held my mask in my hands, and suddenly a ringing coming from my phone.

(you can imagine any mask you want for the masquerade party.)

I looked over and picked up the call, "Kuroo."

"Hey Y/n, I'm outside, you ready?" He asks, "yup." I replied.

"I'll be out in a second." I stood up and hung up on Kuroo, I held my mask tightly.

I exited my room and tiptoed down the stairs quietly to not wake up my parents.

"They'd be gone tomorrow morning, they shouldn't know I'm gone." I thought to myself.

I made it to my door, I put on some heels and I exited my house.

"Ah" I exhaled a heavy breath, the air was cold, it was dark out.

I walked quickly over to the car parked in front of my house.

I looked at the window, it was hard to see through since the windows were black but I managed to see nothing.

"Huh.." I turn my head to the right and see Kurooks face inches from mine.

"Hey!" I stumble back in shock, after gaining my balance back I glare at him.

"Haha, Sorry. Wanted to open the door for you," he paused and held my hand gently kissing it.

"M'lady." He looks up at me with his mouth hovering the back of my palm.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, Kuroo opened his car's door and motioned me to enter.

"Why thank you." I say joining in on his gentlemen act.

Laughing as he closed the door, I watched him as he ran the other way around to get into the driver's seat.

He entered the car and began driving off.

I lean back and huff, "well that was a mission success." I say.

Kuroo laughed and hummed, "Yup, you look nice by the way." He brings up.

I laughed thinking it was another joke.

"You do as well." I reply.

"You seem a little happier than before." Kuroo mentions.