Oc :Presentation

Name : Tatiana Felinitia
Age : 18 (618)
Birthday :29 may
Height : 175
Weight: 49 pounds
Favorite color : purple
Year : 1st
Dorm: Ramshackle (even if she doesn't stay often in it)
Ancien school :Night Raven College
Past dorm : Diasomnia

How she looks like : She has purple eyes, she has black hair and dark blue strand which are on the end of them . She doesn't wear makeup
She thinks that it doesn't suit her and is a very beautiful woman.She has a pale complexion because she lives in a really cold country where the sun is almost never there. She also has a pendant with runes on it. The pendant is a gift from one of her best friend when she was a student in Night Raven College. There is a rumor about her, the rumor says that her body isn't her true one.

Family members : Her brother's died when he was 12 years old and when Tatiana was 5. She obtained her first unique magic.
Her father's died not to long after that. He had his son sickness and didn't survived either
Her Mother died when she started school she died because of her broken heart. Her mother wasn't human. Exactly like Tatiana herself

Personality : she is kind, friendly, a little overprotective of her friends she is wise, calm, patient and selfless. She is not naive and a lot of people tend to forget about it.She can be mischievous and a little bit cold or sarcastic when she feels like someone is lying or is hiding something from her. Of course she knows that if they don't want to talk to her they can,however if someone hide an information that can possibly harm people she wouldn't hesitate to teach them a lesson they would likely not forget.
In the past she was a shy and secretive girl no one could read her only her close friends could.

Weakness : She is overworking herself a lot because of her kindness and compassion, she is usually being used by folks to do their jobs. ( even if it doesn't work because she is not naive and can see people true intentions). Because of her true nature she needs to be close to a place where there is water at least once in a year or else she could become weaker and die.

Hobbies: singing, experimentation, gardening, creating new spells and cooking.

She loves: helping others out, giving advice, creating spells and curses, experimenting new potions or cure, sweet and spicy foods, cute things, magical artifacts.

She hates : Selfish and abusive persons, people who tend to be lazy, salty foods, her immortality.

Club : light music club.
Past club: light music club.

Uniques magics : " Fate's suffering " she can see past events and memories from person who overblot it helps her see what could have caused this outcome or she uses it to see what cause a person suffering , "promise over fate " this unique magic is special if one day she asks someone" do you have a wish? " it will form a promise that she can't break, it can only break when the wish is fulfilled. "may fate gards you" it will extend the life of an object, flower or living beings .
( I will explain how she got her uniques magics in another chapter).

What she excels at : magic and history. She can use every kind of magic. healing and hexes. But she has a very good control over earth, water, wind light and healing magic. But not the others.

Her relationship with the characters :

She thinks that everyone sees and loves her as a mother figure actually everyone love her as a lover, a woman. (Of course she will be aware of this in due time).

Her nicknames :

Heartslabyul:

Riddle : child of heart/ child of Roses
Ace : trickster /child of heart
Deuce : child of spade
Trey :child of clover
Cater : child of diamond

Savanaclaw:

Leona: lazy child later on lion child
Ruggie: hyena child
Jack: wolf child

Octavinelle:

Azul:Sea child/fishy octopus/ octopus child
Floyd and Jade: eel children

Scarabia:

Kalim : Sweet child
Jamil: suspicious/sly child

Pomefiore :

Vil: child of beauty
Rook : Hunter child
Epel: apple child

Ignihyde:

Idia: Shy/introvert child
Ortho : Young child or Ortho

Diasomnia:
Malleus : child of the fea/ lord Malleus
Lilia : Mysterious child/ dear child/Lilia-san
Sebek: lizard child
Silver: sleepy child

Fun facts :
She actually loves to call everyone "my children" or " my dearest one" because she is like a mother, she wants everyone to be happy and have an healthy life.
Everyone is aware of her powers and ask her how did she became this powerful. Tatiana always respond with " oh my dear child if only you were aware of those powers prices you would not even dare to ask."
She is extremely curious.
Animals and pets love her she has a really soothing scent and presence that makes people relaxed when they are around her.
She loves to cook she is in the same level as Trey and Jamil.
Her past makes her stronger, she didn't forget her past nor her friends whom are dear to her.