Prologue

It was a cold night in the Kingdom of Glaricia. There wasn't any sound and the weather was horrible, it was snowing a lot and no one would dare to go outside by this icy weather no one except a woman. This woman was wearing a purple dress with black sleeves, around her neck was laying a golden pendant with a purple stone incrused in it . She is a witch, she is indeed looking extremely young but you should always be wary of who you think someone is. Her name is Tatiana Felinitia a powerful witch who is known for her kindness and selflessness. She was strolling by herself in a deserted street. Her footsteps hidden by the snow. Her purple eyes scanning the area in search of a certain place. Her parents house. It has been more than an hundred of years that she was in her place or Kingdom but ' I had to do my duty plus I needed to stay at a certain place not only that I need to train if I need to help people' . Tatiana shakes her head, chasing her thoughts and continued her walk. She walked for twenty minutes before stopping in front of a house. A small house she knocked on the door three times, the door opened and she stepped inside.

Tatiana pov :

It has been a long time since I came here. I step inside of my parents house and use a wind spell to shake of the snow off my clothes. The snow falls into the ground and with a movement of my hand I make the snow go outside, with a flick of my wrist I close the door and start to walk in the cold and dark living room. The living room is big enough for five people to stay inside, a black rectangular table stood in the middle of the room around it five chairs. I walk behind one of the chair and trace my fingers on it exactly what I would do when I was a child, I grab the edge of the table and look up at the celling, the celling is red, a black chandelier hang on with candles who seems to not have being lidded for a very long time. With a clap of my hands flames appear and lid the candles bringing warmth and light in the cold and dark room. I look down and went in the Library to find the book I need for my experiment, after all I need to chase what I have learned today during this meeting .

Memoria*1:
I went in a meeting with Maleficient for once they didn't forget to invite her. We talked all the way reminiscing the old day when the others were still with us.
"I remember... Back then you were extremely secretive and only wear a guise for the other to see what you wanted to show them, only I and Elizabeth knew about your true self." Maleficient said to me.I could tell by the way she was speaking that she was worried about me.
" True. Back then I would only speak to you and her and then I began to speak to the others. And saw that everyone needed help. This is when I started to show my true self"
I responded to her. She only shook her head and smiled this is her way of saying "if you say so". After that we stayed silent until we saw our meeting place. Everyone was there waiting for us.
"Maleficient, Tatiana you are both late" said Hades to us he didn't seem angry actually I could see that his eyes were laughing even if his face stayed emotionless.
"Hush now Hades, we made it in time for once my invitation reached me. Wich makes me think that we are going to talk about a very troubling topic." said Mal the three of us stayed silent. Mal has a point, normally they wouldn't invite her because of her obligation as a queen, the only time she has been summoned to a meeting was because a strange sickness had spread and people kept being infected by it. Plus they only called her because Hades and I forced them to do it, but in that situation we couldn't wait and see what would happen to all the people who got infected we had to act. The three of us stare at each others, than we start to walk where the other would be it was a silent agreement. We were in the same College after all and a bound has been formed after the years we passed together. The place was old, it was almost only ruins but there was a certain charm to it. There was a table at the center of the room we walked to it and sat down and then we started to hear voices.
"We can start the meeting now that everyone is there" said a man's voice.
"We called all of you here to speak about the increasement of overblot cases that started two weeks ago."
Hearing him said that makes my eyes widden 'two weeks ago? And we are only hearing this today. I wonder if this has to do with the monsters I met in Glaricia's woods...'I thought bitterly
" And you have decided to tell us this only today? Didn't you thought that maybe you should have told us about this predicament when it happened?" Maleficient asked in an agressif tone. I closed my eyes in agreement it was well said. When I opened my eyes I saw Hades expression it was pure anger his hair even started to get red.'oh dear... This is not going to end well' I thought with worry not for them of course but for Hades... Persephone will be mad at him if he does anything reckless.
"So what do you want us to do? What tactics can we use? I'm going to tell you that fighting them are hard to do, harder then the rare cases..." I said with a harsh tone
"you will need to keep an eye on your country. And to report immediately if something new comes up" said the voice of an old lady. "Safety is our priority" said the man's voice
"Safety? My..." Hades began but I hit his knee with my foot he glared at me but the look I must had on my face must have been not a really friendly one if Hades don't even look at me in the eyes.
"This is the end of the meeting you can all disposed" said the old lady. The voices disappeared as quickly as they came. The three of us stood up and left the place in a heavy silence. We parts ways and I decided to go back in Glaricia to change my mind.