𝐭. 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 - 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 [❀]

The lass saw Momo and your best friend Todoroki, laughing together, hand in hand while walking through the hallway. The lass felt sick and jealous, but you knew you had no right to envy, you're just one of his best friends, right?

"Oooooh, Momo-chan, are you and Todoroki-kun dating?" Mina teased, making Momo go redder than Endavour's hair. "I asked him to go out on a date with me, and he said yes!" Momo exclaimed proudly.

You seriously wanted to punch Momo, but she's your friend. Todoroki finally barged in the classroom, making Mina, Tsuyu, and Jiro giggle with delight.

"Excuse me, but, I don't feel so great today, kindly tell Aizawa-sensei." You stammered, preventing tears fall through down your cheeks. Before you left the classroom, Todoroki noticed you crying with a tint of roses on your cheeks.

"L/N-cha-" He stammered and tried to grab your hand, but you pulled away and rushed through the dorms quickly. After a few minutes, you finally reached your dorm and locked it, taking off your shoes, curling yourself up in a blanket, and cry on the f/c penguin plushie Shouto gave you when you were kids.

'Jeez, Y/N, it's just a boy. ' You thought to yourself, 'But it's the boy who gained a special place in my heart.'

_____________

You locked yourself in your dorm for the past few days, ignoring the knocks of your classmates, calls and text messages, you never went out of your dorm. You wanted to be somewhere where the sight of Shoto's face won't be around.

You decided to go back to the outside world once more, despite your friends worried about you. "L/N-chan, I'm so happy you're okay! You look like you haven't eaten in weeks!" Mina worriedly stammered, looking at your skinny, and almost pale body.

"...I'm okay, everyone...thanks for your concern." You stammered softly for your friends to hear it, making your way to your desk, hiding your face with your hands to make sure no one sees you crying.

____________

After class, you rushed to your dorm for a series amount of more crying. As you opened the door, you felt a grab of hands pulling you in quickly and you felt soft, slighly chapped lips against yours.

You pushed the person away, making you open the light and you finally saw who it is.

"Shouto?!" You exclaimed, looking at him in the eyes. He looked mad that he wanted to rip you to shreds, making you sit against the wall and cry, hugging your knees.

You were expecting him to use his quirk on you, but instead, you felt a hand putting a strand of your h/c hair on the sides of your ear.

"Y/N...I've been wanting to tell you this but, I really love you, even since we were kids..." Shoto stammered, his face inches between yours. "W-What about Momo? She's my friend, I can't betray her! A-And, you just can't suddenly kiss your confessor!" You exclaimed with tears still flowing out from your eyes.

"I told Momo that...I don't like her. I love you, and I wanted to tell you how much I love you, but you kept hurting me by locking yourself everytime in your dorm and you kept avoiding me, love." Shoto admitted, your heart skipping a beat.

"Now, I have a box of condoms which Sero gave me awhile ago, and..." He grabbed the box of condoms beside him,

"I wanna prove to you how much I love you."

You'll gladly go for eight.