𝐤. 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 - 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞. [𖧷]

(A/N :: This is for you, shiningjenna! I hope you like it!)

"Y/N-chan, you're the most beautiful girl in th-"

"Miss L/N, it's time to go home already!"

The h/c-ette woke up because of the fiery haired male's loud voice, making you snap out of your dream.

"I'm sorry, Rengoku-sensei!" The lass stammered, looking at him with a bit of rosey hues tinted on her face. 'Jeez, why does he have to be so dreamy...' You thought, looking at him.

"Well, you flunked history 2 times, L/N-san. You weren't like this before, what's bothering you lately?" Kyojuro muttered. 'Y-You're the one bothering me, you're just so h-handsome and nice, I just want to kiss you!' You muttered, your head only hearing all of it.

"U-Uhm, I don't know, Rengoku-sensei." You lied, giggling a little. "I'll be coming over your house to tutor you tomorrow. Have a nice day, L/N-chan!"

_____________
TIMESKIP.

You were snuggling in a blanket as you watching the clock. Luckily, your parents and your big sister aren't here for five days, or else you'd be getting a round of teasing. You were imagining things if Kyojuro was your husband, making you space out-

"Y/N, my sweet flame, I'm home!"

"Kyo, how was work today?"

"It was gre-"

Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door, assuming it was your parents or your big sister. As you opened the door, Kyojuro suddenly stormed in with a smile,

"Hello, L/N-chan! Where's your room?"

"Uhm, its upstairs on the left corner of the room. W-Would you like anything, sensei? Please make yourself at home."

_____________
TIMESKIP.
(am sorry, these modules are making me lazy smh)

"U-Uhm, Rengoku-sensei, I can't understand number 7.." You muttered, looking at your textbook.

"Call me Kyojuro, Y/N-chan!" The lad muttered with his classic smile. 'W-Wait, did he just call me with my first name?! I'm sorry, Kyojuro, but I'm not yet suitable for marriage.' You thought with a flushed face.

"Are you ok, Y/N-chan? Your face is red or..." The lad stammered with a smirk. 'Oh no, kami-sama, am I exposed already?! P-Please tell me, this is a dream!' You mumbled in your head, your face getting redder than Tanjiro's hair.

"Is it because you like me?"

"E-Eh?! How did you know?!"

"Uzui told me!"

The lass felt embarassed, her heart almost skipping two beats. "Don't be embarassed, in fact, I love you too, Y/N-chan!" He admitted. Your senses took over you and...

You kissed him.

"EEEEEEEEEKKKK, I'M SORRY!" The h/cette screamed, her face now beet red. "Let's do that again!" He stammered.

"Kami-sama, thank you." You whispered before getting attacked with tickles, kisses, and hugs.