Prologue

Ugh. What time is it? Zane thinks. It definitely isn't a school day, or else my alarm would have awoken me. He slowly gets up and goes to the bathroom to clean himself.

After he finishes, he goes towards his wardrobe. Hmm, what should I wear today? He asks himself. He dons a grey shirt and grey jeans with a white jacket to add impression.

As he is making some morning coffee, he hears a voice coming from the other room of the apartment. It seems that Jay has also woken up. He thinks as he heads toward Jay's room.

He opens the door, and goes towards Jay's bed. He takes off the blanket to reveal a sleeping Jay cuddling with Nya who's slightly snoring. Nya must have snuck over again. Amused, he lets the couple sleep and goes back to his own room, where he checks the time. 9:12, the clock says. I have just enough time to cook something for Jay, Nya and me.

He heads toward the kitchen and starts preparing a suitable breakfast. Some noodles should do. With the food cooking, Zane takes the time to drink his almost forgotten coffee and puts the mug in the sink, to be washed later.

"Good morning, Zane. What's cooking?" Jay asks, now having woken up and in casual clothes.

"Good morning, Jay. I am currently cooking some noodles. Will Nya like to have some or will she be going without breakfast?" Zane replies in his usual calm demeanor.

Jay's face reddens, as he asks, "Y-You know?"

"Yes. I saw you sleeping with her. You both looked peaceful, so I decided not to disturb you." Zane answers.

"Hey Jay see yo- oh. Uhh, hey Zane." Nya replies, embarrassed that she got caught so easily.

"Hello, Nya. Would you like to stay for breakfast?" He politely asks.

"Uhh no thanks. Pixal will probably get worried if I'm away for too long. So I'm just going. Bye Jay." Nya replies, giving Jay a peck on the cheek and heading for the door.

"Very well. Say hi to her from me." Zane states before he goes back into the kitchen to check on the food.

"Soo, Zane, buddy, can we please agree to not talk about this in front of the guys, hehe." He asks, stretching the 'please' a bit.

"Very well." Zane says.

"Ooh! Noodles! Come on, let's eat!" Jay says enthusiastically as he takes a plate full, and starts eating it.

With a chuckle, Zane joins Jay and starts eating too. Jay will never change. He thinks.

Ahhh, I can't wait to see Pixal. He thinks. Pixal, a fair, silver haired girl was Zane's girlfriend, who, in his own words, 'The love of his life'.

He couldn't wait for today's double date.

A/n: Hello! I hope you liked this! And this was the new writing style I was talking about, because this way I can write shorter and more chapters. Tell me your thoughts here! Bye!