chapter 16(end)

Error was walking around, trying to find blueberry but he had no idea where blue could even be. Nightmare followed him slightly and chuckled at error.

The glitch was destined to find his lover with all his might and nightmare could clearly see that.

The goopy prince had an idea and called apon one of his mix morphers,

____

Error continued to walk around in impatience as he looked in every room and felt frustrated.

It harms been weeks and those weeks fewer like hell to error.

He had no idea if blue was safe or if he had givin birth or if he was dead.

It was like a daily panic attack with blue not being there.

He just wanted blue to be alright, and hopefully the baby was too.

Error then suddenly heard weeping and it sounded like blue's voice, making his soul beat rapidly as he ran to the door and saw blue sitting on the cold ground in a small patient gown. Error immediately ran to his lover, "BLUEBERRY!" He cried and blue opened his arms out to error

"ERROR!!" The smaller cried and immediately hugged error back.

Error picked blue up and examined him closely and noticed that blue was more flat around his stomach, he brushed his fingers against blues abdomen and looked scared

"blue..the baby...did you give birth?" He asked and blue looked down and started to cry

"the baby didnt make it..." he said with a shake in his voice and error gasped and started to cry,

"N-no worries...as long as you are ok, I'm happy, we can always try for another.." error said and blue nodded with a few sniffles. Error picked blue up and carried him like a princess and dashed back to where he last saw ink and dream.

He bumped into ink and knocked the artist down accidentally and ink let out a groan as he hit the floor "what was that for??" He asked and error apologized and sighed "we got blueberry let's go-"

"Not so fast" nightmare said in a hushed voice sending shivers down blue's and dreams spine.

"B-brother!! What are you planning!?" Dream asks and nightmare smirks "nothing dear brother, you got what you came here for, blueberry has become useless to me so I dont care if you take him back now" nightmare said and forced and annoyed expression on his face.

Error looked a little uncertain but didn't care. He had blue and that's all that matters.

"But, that's doesn't make any sense!!" Dream pleased and nightmare glared at him

"This is your one and only chance to get your friend back, if I hear anything else I will take back my offer" he hissed and dream shut up.

Ink sighed and knew that it was best if they didnt ask, he splattered some ink on the ground and told error and dream to jump in and they did.

Ink looked up at nightmare once more and glared at him "if this is some trick...I will kill you...even if its against my nature...blue is my friend and also a person I'm supposed to protect, if I have to kill you...I will do it.." ink said as he blinked and one of his eyes turned into a red target.

Nightmare chuckled "I may be evil but believe me,

I was once a good person.."
____

As those words came out of his mouth, blue screamed and cried for the three of them to come back,

He was watching from a portal in his cell. It was devastating and he couldn't stop crying and begging them to come back. He clawed at his cell and bashed his head against the bars in attempt to break out but it only caused him to crack his skull.