I

"Phi'Mew," Gulf said while pinching his Phi's arms, getting his attention, it's not that hard to reach him, they're hugging anyways.

They are alone on the room, hugging each other, while they are busy outside, preparing stuffs for the next set.
"Uhmm," Mew answered. He is resting his forehead on Gulf's shoulder.

"My eyes are hurting, and it's itchy too." Gulf said while holding his eyes and softly massaging to ease some itchiness. His chin is resting on Mew's shoulder.

Out of worry, Mew look up to his Nong and to check his eyes too.

"Aow, Phi! Your eyes are swollen too!" Gulf spatted. He immediately check his Phi's red swollen eyes.

"It's red here Phi, and swollen. Your eyes looks fluffy, Phi." As Gulf check his Phi's eyes.

Mew got mesmerized by his swollen, worried eyes, looking at his eyes. Even those eyes were swollen, he still see his world in there. It's still beautiful as always.

"It's all swollen, does it hurt Phi? Mine is itchy, I can't help but to scratch it." Gulf almost scratch his eyes again but, Mew got his hands to prevent him from making eyes worster than it is.

"Don't scratch it, look it have a small cut." Gulf eyes looks more fluffy because of the small cut and make the swollen part even worst.

"It will be okay later, will back to normal. Just don't touch it, again and again. Okay?" Gulf lips pouted. He felt itch again, but his hands were captured by his Phi. He just sigh and just blink to ease some of it.

While Mew whose intently staring at him is just there quitely praising how cute and adorable this giant baby in front of him.

"Phi, it's itchy," Gulf whined. He still tried to get his hands but he can't. When he realized he really can't get to scratch it, he pouted and just lay his forehead on his Phi's shoulder.

At Mew's surprise, he loosened the grip on Gulf's hand and it find its way on his waist.

Surprised. Speechless.

Mew blinked three times and two times faster than usual. He looked at Gulf's arms in his waist and surprisingly look forward to the boys face on his shoulder.

Gulf never done this before.

Yes, he hug him and sometimes Gulf hug him back. But Gulf never insisted a hug on him. He is surprised, but only thing comes on his mind, he want to take advantage of Gulf's sudden miracle.

Without hesitation, he encircle his arms to Gulf's waist and rest his chin on the boy's shoulder.

Feeling his Nong's hug, he just suddenly wondered, what happen today that makes Gulf more clingy and acting like a baby?

Gulf is the type of person who never complained on anything. But today he complained about his eyes and even is hard headed today.

He is so different today.

He just washed that thought and just hug his Nong. Enjoying his once in a lifetime experience.

Gulf's warmth make Mew smile.

When Mew notice how he just smile unconsciously, he can't stop thinking how much happiness he is experiencing from the day Gulf came into his life.

For the first time he saw him, Mew saw an introvert's eye. But suddenly, that introvert's smile change his heart beat. It jumped and thaw was the day he knew, something is with him whenever it is about Gulf.

He suddenly wondered too, if ever Gulf didn't came into his life, how would he be happy? Does anything will make happy anyways?

"Gulf?" Minutes passed, but they are still on their position and never moved.