V

"Take care of him, that guy is out of his mind when drunk. I'll go ahead." Mild got out of the car, leaving Mew and Gulf alone.

Mew sigh at the sight of Gulf on his shotgun seat. He is lying there like a lifeless person. He whole face is so red. He's brows shots up from time to time.

"You really is hard headed huh? You didn't even let me answer you, look at your phone," Mew said while shaking his head. He laughed a bit.

Gulf looked adorable sleeping there with his disheveled hair, messy clothes and drunk face.

Mew thought of everything Gulf said on that day, it's been three days but it's still vivid and always lingering on his mind. He said he didn't care at all, while at his case he suffers much as Gulf. Why would he just avoid the person who makes him happy and at the same time at ease? Why would he pushed away the person who help him moved from his past and let him continue to his present.

At the end of the day it was all for him. All for him. Gulf once said that he hates being left behind. He hated that it just that then a person would disappear on him one by one.

And guess what, he just did it to him.

"We just did it for your own good. But we made a mistake, and thaw was hurting you." Mew fix his hair just like what he always do to him.

He caress his cheeks softly, then he pinched it teasing Gulf, the boy groaned and shake his head. Mew smiled and caress it softly again. Then Gulf moved his face close to his hand.

"Phi'Mew," he murmured. Mew stared at him. They're faces is an inche away from each other, one wrong moved and they will probably kiss each other.

Gulf's breath smells alcohol he drink. This drunk person recognized his warmth, and even said his name. How wonderful is that?

"You are so stubborn, when did you learn drinking like that, huh?" Mew keeps stroking Gulf's hair until Gulf's opened.

Gulf's head ached. He firmly close his eyes until.it disappear.

"That's what you got from drinking, tsk." Someone's voice disturb him.

"P-Phi," he open his eyes and saw Mew. He moved to sit properly not realizing their closeness. His sleepy eyes widens as their lips touched.

Mew take their distance and looked away. Gulf smiled a little and looked at his panicked Phi beside him, Mew was about to get back to driving, but Gulf pulled him closer at his chin and insisted their kiss.

Shocked and surprised and speechless. Mew's eyes looked at Gulf's closer distance, his eyes were close, his lips were slowly moving, pressed to his.

At the end he goes with the flow of his lips and mimicked what he does. It was slow, soft, and passionate. It brings warmth to each of them. Gulf clung his arms to Mew's neck and continued to their business.

Mew held Gulf's face and deepen their kiss. They'd kiss but it's for the series and in front of the camera. But doing it alone feels romantic. All the doubts and worries got ease away that easy.

They parted and looked into each other's eyes, Gulf smiled at Mew. While on the other hand Mew can't even smile back at him.

Mew feels it, he really feel that anytime now he will stop what he has planned and go back to Gulf's arms and hug him tight for the days he missed without him. For the days he ignored and pushed him away.

Mew turned his back on Gulf and go back to his seat, about to start the engine,

The seat belt lock clicked open and in one snap Gulf is in front of him.