𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 • 𝟭

"Hey kid, how was the flight?"

Jamie shrugged, even though her brother wouldn't see it. "It was alright."

Right as she landed in Port Angeles's airport, Jamie immediately called her cousin to update him. She once made the mistake of not informing her brother of her arrival that one time she went to Japan. Let's just say that the Japanese did not take Tony Stark hijacking their TVs and radios very lightly. She definitely learned her lesson.

Just as she was told, the brunette phoned Tony right after she landed. Jamie was just chatting with him while she waited for her luggage, her silver eyes darting around the Port Angeles Airport's lobby.

"You have your keys right? I've already-" Jamie chuckled when she heard Tony shoo away an employee, "I've already sent your car over. It's just sitting there in the parking lot." 

"Yep. Just waiting on my stuff."

"Good, good. I still can't believe you woke me up in the middle of my beauty sleep just to go back to-" Tony gagged, "Forks."

"Forks is my home, you dick! Don't sound to disgusted by it." she laughed, "I happen to love it here. And having a beauty sleep actually entails sleeping Tony, not doing some blonde bimbo reporter!"

"What. Ever." Tony scoffed, "How can you even want to go back? It's so dank and quiet and boring over there! Might as well call it a ghost town, J!"

"Grow up Antonio!" Jamie rolled her eyes and her cousin's whining, "You always take me back here every summer. Just because it's not bursting with people doesn't mean it's a ghost town T. Hold up, I see my bags."

Jamie slipped her phone into her pocket to pick up her dark purple suitcase. The girl had to pretend to have difficulty in picking up her suitcase to keep up appearances. If people saw a petite 16-year-old girl pick up two heavy suitcase with ease, it would definitely raise some eyebrows.

Placing her bags on one of those bag carts, Jamie placed her phone back against her ear and made her way to the exit. She sighed, "You know why I had to return, T. The vision I had... I think some big and bad shit's gonna go down."

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Some confidential supernatural juju I'm not supposed to know about." Tony huffed, "You might be related to some weirdo deity or some shit but you're still my baby cousin. Just stay safe, yeah?"

"Yeah, yeah," she rolled her eyes, "You're essentially calling me a weirdo, you jerk."

Tony scoffed, "What, like you're not? Anyways, I gotta go you brat. Love ya!"

Jamie laughed at Tony who made exaggerated kissey noises before he ended the call. 

Tony Stark walked into his office and slumped in his office chair burying his face in his hands. He may have been an arrogant party-boy billionaire playboy philanthropist who but he was also an incredibly intelligent, loving and caring older cousin. 

A few days after his parent's death, child services came knocking on his door with a little two-year-old. They informed Tony that her parents, Edward Stark and Daisy Raleigh, were recently involved in a car accident and passed away. His aunt and uncle lived in Los Angeles while he in Malibu and, seeing as he's the only nearest living relative, was given the responsibility to raise his baby cousin.

He was about to send them away with some crude, witty remark but when he locked eyes with the toddler, the words fell away from his tongue at the sight her silver orbs. Under the artificial light of the living room, her eyes seemed near-white and he could have sworn they were glowing. His empty being felt whole again as he picked up little Jamie Maria Stark in his arms and slammed the door on that cranky old lady from child services.