𝗔 / 𝗡

Long time so see (or write) ya'll! I really haven't been motivated to write for a long time, hell, I'm not even motivated to do school work lol. I'm currently in my last year of college and it's gotten me so burnt out like you can't even imagine. This book's idea has been in the works since last year and, hopefully, I'll be more motivated to continue with this.

Anyways, just some quick somethings before we get on to the story:

This story is gonna be a a mix of canon and non-canon stuff but there's gonna be a lot non-canon parts since I'm going to be focusing more on Jamie's relationship with Paul and the pack so the pack's going to have much more screen time here than the Cullens.

The story is still going to be set in 2005 around a week after Bella's accident with Tyler's car so it's around the second week of February.

I'll try to follow the canon timeline but I might omit some parts that aren't really relevant to Jamie and I might also stray from it from time to time.

This is also going to be pre-Iron Man like the whole thing before he was kidnapped. I'll be keeping the important events though like the whole thing with Victoria, Jacob vs Paul and etc.

I'm going to make this book as less cringey as possible :>

The Twilight Saga and their characters all belong to Stephanie Meyer and Tony Stark belongs to Marvel.