one

3rd Person POV

momoring❤

You: babyyy :(((

momoring❤: yes
babyyyy???? •3•

You: do u have plans
after your classes?

momoring❤: nopeeee
why???

You: i miss youuu
can we have a date? :(((

momoring❤: i will never
say no to you. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

You: yaaaayy
see youuuu

momoring❤: see you
my looveeee (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

You: 😘

Nayeon immediately fixed herself to meet her girlfriend. She called a cab and waited for her girlfriend on their favorite café shop.

As Momo arrived, she tried to surprise Nayeon. She covered Nayeon's eyes with her hands, which didn't make Nayeon surprised at all.

"Momoring, I know it's you, stop that." Nayeon laughed.

Momo pouted while removing her hands and sat in front of Nayeon.

"How did you know it was me?" Momo asked.

Nayeon stopped for a second as she felt a little pain in her head, voice echoing, but it sounds different. It doesn't sound like Momo at all. A face flashed through her head, but she can't familiarize it. It's like a blur.

"Hey, are you okay?" Momo worriedly asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Nayeon smiled.

The two of them had their typical orders and talked about each other's day.

Nayeon's POV

I was involved in a car accident that's why I'm having an amnesia right now. My parents decided to move here in Japan as soon as I woke up from comatose. I really can't remember anything right now, except the new memories I made after I woke up, but the doctor said I can retrieve the memories as time passes by.

"Cuddle with me." I pouted as I spread my arms wide open.

"Of course." Momo lied down beside me and started hugging me while stroking my hair.

"Feels like heaven." I closed my eyes.

"Go to sleep, I know you're tired." She kissed my forehead.

"You're the one who's tired. You're the one who's working all day." I looked at her.

I'm getting worried about her. She's working her ass off, 24/7 and here I am, just waiting for her to come home everyday. I feel like a burden.

"I want to work too, so that you don't have to work so hard." I buried my face on her chest.

"You already have a lot of money. Plus, it's just been almost two months since you woke up."