Chapter 17

No one's POV
It has been almost 6 months since the kidnapping of Naruto and Gaara never let him out of his sight after their return. It took Naruto almost a month before Gaara caved and let him go back to the hospital to work and still Gaara made sure that anbus are following him all around to which he doesn't mind as long he can work. During those months word has spread to the other villages about the incident and that has caused all nations to draw their alliance with them and form them with Suna. As time goes by ninjas and civilians left Konoha until they are no more.

Naruto POV
I was looking out the window from my office in the hospital thinking about what happened to Konoha. It's saddening to know that it has come to this point but what can I do, they brought it upon themselves, i even tried to ask Gaara not to do anything but he wouldn't listen so I gave up and left him alone. I looked down and rubbed my tummy. I'm almost six months and I've never felt any happier. I was getting up to leave when my door was burst open by my bubbly bubba.
"Kaa-san!!!!!" He through himself at me but was careful of my condition. He looked at my tummy after releasing the hug and rubbed it, soon after Shika came in and shook his head with a smile. " Hello naruto" he said as he came in and pulled Neji off of me. I chuckled at that and replied "I'm fine I was just heading home as I don't have anything else to do".
"Before you go i want to show you something" i was a bit suspicious but I never said anything. I continued to follow him and lead us right to Gaara. I raised my eyebrow but still kept silent. After arriving at the office, he knocked and waited until we heard a come in. When we entered I almost fainted at what I saw.

Gaara POV
Ever since everyone wanted a treaty with my village, it was harder for me to spend time with my love, also Naruto was getting busier as time goes by because alot of people have been requesting to live here, most are from Konoha. It was getting frustrating but i kept it in and continued to do my work. I was doing some paperwork when an anbu came " sir, there are some people who wants to meet both you and Naruto-sama" i was confused but i said " let them in" the anbu nodded and left. A few minutes later two people came in and I was shocked as to who they are. They walked up to me and said " greetings Kazekage-sama, I'm naruto's father Minato this is his mother and my wife Kushina". I blinked continuously and then shook my head
" greetings you two I'm very honoured in meeting you. I'm going to call naruto immediately" before I could call anbu Shikamaru entered and gave me a scroll and his report after bowing. He never realized that they were two people inside until one of them cleared their throat " umm excuse me do you know where our son Naruto is" Shika jumped and was shocked at what he's seeing but composed himself and nodded. " Can you call him for me, he'd be at the hospital at this time and don't tell him that his parents are here okay" i said and he left. I sighed and looked at them intensely and said " you do realize that he's going to be very pissed knowing that your alive and yet he was suffering at the village thinking that y'all were dead right" they looked at me with sadness and said " we never meant to be honest it's Just that-" Minato was cut off by the knocking of the door. "come in" i said and they opened the door revealing Shika, neji and naruto.
Naruto saw them and was stuck in his spot. I thought naruto would be happy seeing his parents but that went through the window when he said "YOU" the venom that was spewed out with those words caused shiver up our spine. " What. Are. You. Doing. Here. Huh''. It was that moment everyone knows that they're doom.