THREE

"Summer"

or

"Olive"

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

FALL

Although she hated to admit it Betty was having a hard time being in the same classes as James, it was even worse that she had the same lunch period as him.

So everyday Betty would grab a quick snack and go to the library. She actually found her need to avoid James very good for education. Her grades being at an all time high was the only positive from her situation but at this point she would take what she could get.

During their next class Betty was sitting directly behind James and it made her very upset but she couldn't exactly force him to move.

     But soon enough the class was over and she quickly walked out of the classroom and up to the Ravenclaw tower. She then collapsed onto her bed and fell asleep.

SUMMER

The first few weeks of summer zoomed past in a blur, James reflected while walking down the street.

He hadn't heard much from her. James had hoped that she would've called him, or at least sent a letter. Although he didn't make an effort to reach out to her either, maybe he would do that when he got home.

     As he strolled past families on the sidewalks and dogs peeing on the lawn he tried to think about nothing. He got so soaked up in the nothing that he ran into one of his neighbors.

     "Oh, sorry." She said quickly, not trying to walk forward.

     James brushed it off, "No no, it's okay I wasn't paying attention."

     The girl in front of him laughed and smiled at him. "I'm Olive."

     "James."

FALL

     "Come on Betty wake up! We gotta plan the party!" Inez shouted as she shook her awake.

Betty sighed, "Can't you let me sleep or at least let me stay lying down."

A loud sigh from Inez filled the room, "Fine, what kind of cake should we serve."

"I was thinking maybe a red velvet cake with a cream cheese frosting, or if not maybe like double chocolate I guess." Betty said into her pillow.

Inez smiled, "That's great, ok do you have any other ideas?"

"Maybe you can plan the party, that's an idea, right?"

SUMMER

     James had got back to his house and walked into his room.

He sat down at his desk, pulled out a piece of paper, ink and a quill.

      He was writing a letter to Betty, asking if she would come over to hangout. A little part of him thought they were growing apart from each other.

He grabbed his owl carefully and tied the letter to his tallons. The tawny owl flew far away to a wondrous place.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

lol three more chaps in this act this book is so short
Also Olives name means something
Olive: Because it's the color of Peridot, August's birthstone. This is a bright and beautiful August girl name.

 This is a bright and beautiful August girl name